Something I've learned over the years running this blog is that “frugal” and “budget” are relative terms. Some brides consider a $20,000 wedding to be frugal while others believe $1000 is a better price tag. Regardless of where you land on that spectrum, I think you will agree that spending $100 or less on a wedding dress is a fabulous deal.
Well guess what, my dear brides? Amazon has many beautiful gowns in this price range, all at 4/5 stars or better! (You didn't think I'd show you an inexpensive dress without checking for customer satisfaction, did you?) When you pick one of the $100 Amazon bridal gowns featured below, you'll not only get a well-made dress, but you'll save money in your budget, which you can use on other important things for your big day.
Now, before you go all coo-coo and shop 'til you drop, I have a few words of advice when shopping these $100 Amazon bridal gowns:
- Read the instructions/dress details very closely.
- Take note of the fit % and adjust accordingly.
- In most cases, DO NOT use the Amazon sizing chart. Generally, the merchant will have their own sizing chart within the photo section or in the written details.
- Some dresses are eligible for Amazon Prime, while others are not. If they are not, familiarize yourself with the merchant's return policy.
- Shipping times vary greatly from one dress to another. Make sure they will work for your timeline.
- Read the reviews and customer questions.
- Consider the fact that you may need to have your dress altered.
- …..and keep in mind that you may not end up liking the dress you order. (Which is why it's important to note the return policy as mentioned above!)
Now onto the fabulousness……
$100 Amazon Bridal Gowns
Do you have a favorite under $100 Wedding Dress from Amazon? Sound off in the comments!!