The fabulous Tiffany of I Am Style-Ish tagged me to reveal 6 quirks about myself. It's kind of hard to think of the strange things you do because at the time I don't really feel strange for doing these things. But I understand that other people probably will see the strangeness in these habits of mine…
- I wash my dishes before putting them in the dishwasher. E thinks I'm insane and wasting time by doing so… or thinks if I've already washed them then there's no point in running the dishwasher. But I just figure it's better to be too clean than not clean enough.
- When I get a magazine, I skim the entire thing before going back to read the articles or pages I find interesting.
- When I'm eating a meal, I always save a bite of the thing I like best for last. It's like I want to end on a good note and want my favorite piece to be the last flavor I taste.
- I like my bedroom to be suuuuuper freezing at night so that I can sleep under my down comforter even in the summer time.
- I LOVE sporting events but over the last few years I've started developing anxiety about being in such crowded arenas. At my last UT football game, I almost had a panic attack. So now we just tailgate and watch the game on a TV at our spot across the street from the stadium. It's kinda cool because you can still hear the fans cheer and see the fireworks but I don't have to fight the crowds. 🙂
- I usually don't wear makeup or do my hair to go to work. The only time I get gussied up is if E and I go out with friends… I guess that makes me lazy… and not so much quirky…
Here are the rules:
1. link back to the person who tagged you
2. mention the rules on your blog
3. tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. tag 6 following bloggers by linking to them
5. leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers blogs letting them know they've been tagged and
6. you can now display this charming dalek image Songy at Style Discovery created when tagged!
I think that was a fun way to start of this week. Happy Monday everyone! 🙂