You might find yourself in need of creative ideas for a bachelorette party, so I wanted to share some ideas for a scavenger hunt! I have found myself looking on Pinterest many times for different friends bachelorette scavenger hunts and it would be nice if they were all in one place. So, here are some ideas to help y’all out! There is also a free bachelorette party scavenger hunt printable at the bottom of the post.
Bachelorette Party Scavenger Hunt Ideas
- Find a man with the same name as the groom and take a picture with him
- Get marriage advice from a stranger on a napkin
- Get carried across the threshold of the bar
- Find another Bachelorette Party
- Ask the oldest guy at the place to dance
- Announce something over the loudspeaker
- Find a newlywed couple
- Get a random guy to post a picture on his instagram with the hashtag of your choice
- Do the Macarena
- Find a condom
- Get a lap dance
- Make a veil out of toilet paper
- Get a guy to buy you the groom’s favorite beer
- Find a guy to practice walking down the aisle with you
- Do a body shot off someone on the bar
- Get the bartender to do a magic trick
You can also add different points to each task and split up into teams to see who can get the most points to make things a little more competitive and interesting.
I also made a printable version for you. Click the link below to download the printable Bachelorette Party Scavenger Hunt:
Looking for more bachelorette party help? Check out these posts:
- Cost-Cutting Tips for the Bachelorette Party
- How to Throw a Budget-Friendly Bachelorette Party
- Plan the Perfect Bachelorette Party with This Simple App
- Bachelorette Party Favors + Printable!
Did you complete a scavenger hunt for your bachelorette party?
Have an awesome week!