I recently signed up for Birchbox after seeing some buzz about it on Twitter. In case you're unfamiliar, Birchbox Bridal is a new way for consumers to try and buy high-end beauty products. For $10 a month, members receive monthly deliveries of hand-picked, oversized samples from top brands like NARS, Cargo, Benefit, and Stila. On Birchbox's website there's tons of videos, articles, how-to's to help customers get the most out of their products. It's a great way to try new things, or get introduced to products you may not have heard of before without having to invest in a full size product upfront. If you like the sample that month, you can purchase the full size versions on the website- knowing you already love it and aren't wasting your money! I think a Birchbox subscription would make a super fun gift for your bridesmaids!
Birchbox is launching a limited-edition Birchbox Brides box – the ultimate present for the bride-to-be! While the regular subscription ($10/month) is a very popular bridal party gift, this is their first official foray into bridal. The box is a special collection of luxe essentials to get any bride to the aisle in style, including:
– Automatic apparel Roll-up Ballet Flats in gold: For quick wardrobe changes
– Ban.do Mini Pom Pom Set: Stylish silk flowers to dress up any ponytail or outfit
– Benefit Finding Mr. Bright: Four aluminizing makeup products
– Dr. Hauschka Radiant You: A clarifying skincare set to ensure glowing skin for all photo ops
– Eboost Natural Orange Tablets: Vitamin tablets to keep energy levels high
– Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray: This cult favorite makes undos easy
– Tiny Prints Thank You Cards: Adorable customizable thank you notes
The box is priced at $55 with a retail value of $140.
*This is not a sponsored post.
Share this post:
Jessica is the creator of The Budget Savvy Bride; she launched the site in May of 2008, shortly after becoming engaged. Jessica has been recognized as a budget wedding expert by various media outlets and continues to share realistic inspiration and actionable tips to help brides save money on their weddings. Google