Thanks to everyone for the feedback and support. I've been thinking about doing this for a while now but your responses yesterday confirmed it. I'd like to open up the floor to some budget savvy guest bloggers!
What we are looking for:
- Brides who have at least 3 months left in their planning.
- Brides who have a budget under $15k, the smaller the better!
- Brides who plan to DIY alot of aspects of their wedding and are willing to share tips, tricks, and tutorials.
- Must be willing to share recaps and budget breakdowns, openly and honestly.
- Must be well-written, with an open, friendly, engaging blogging style
- Must be able to commit to one to two posts per week. (Posts can be submitted ahead of time and scheduled to accommodate this.)
Please answer the following questionnaire and submit it via email to jessica(at)thebudgetsavvybride.com along with a sample post (you may link to a post on your own blog if you have one that serves as a good example of your writing.) I will accept applications until Wednesday, September 1, at which time I will respond to those who I believe would be a good fit! Thank you again for all your support and I look forward to hearing from you! 🙂
Name, age, profession:
Fiancé's name, age, profession:
Residence Location, if different city from wedding:
Anticipated budget breakdown (rough estimates are fine):
Highest priority, budget wise:
DIY projects you plan to tackle:
Wedding Color scheme, theme, style:
Thanks again- can't wait to hear from you!