Happy FRIDAY ladies! I've got some fun news, we are opening admissions and looking for Bride Bloggers to share their fabulous budget weddings here on BSB! Our current group of brides is almost done with each of their weddings, so it's time to bring in a new group!! We are looking for five budget savvy brides who are currently planning their weddings to blog and share their experiences, tips, and DIY projects with the community here at BSB.
What we are looking for:
- Brides who have at least 3 months left in their planning.
- Brides who have a budget under $15k, the smaller the better!
- Brides who plan to DIY alot of aspects of their wedding and are willing to share tips, tricks, and tutorials.
- Must be willing to share recaps and budget breakdowns, openly and honestly.
- Must be well-written, with an open, friendly, engaging blogging style
- Must be able to commit to one post per week. (Posts can be submitted ahead of time and scheduled to accommodate this.)
Please answer the following questionnaire and submit it via email to jessica(at)thebudgetsavvybride.com along with a sample post (you may link to a post on your own blog if you have one that serves as a good example of your writing.) I will accept applications for the next week (until Friday, November 9) at which time I will review all entries. Those who are chosen will be contacted via email by Monday, November 12th.
Name, age, profession:
Fiancé's name, age, profession:
Residence Location, if different city from wedding:
Anticipated budget breakdown (rough estimates are fine):
Highest priority, budget wise:
DIY projects you plan to tackle:
Wedding Color scheme, theme, style:
Why do you want to be a bride blogger for The Budget Savvy Bride?
Can you commit to one post per week?
Thanks for reading- can't wait to hear from you!