Happy FRIDAY Lovelies! I’ve got some fun news, we are opening applications for a new group of Bride Bloggers to share their budget weddings here on BSB! We are looking for five to seven budget savvy brides who are currently planning their weddings to blog and share their experiences, tips, and DIY projects with the community here at BSB.
What we are looking for:
- Brides who are between 3-6 months out from their wedding day.
- Brides who have a budget under $15k, the smaller the better!
- Brides who plan to DIY many aspects of their wedding and are willing to share tips, tricks, and tutorials.
- Must be willing to share recaps and budget breakdowns, openly and honestly.
- Must have strong writing skills with an open, friendly, and engaging style
- Must be able to commit to one post per week. (Posts can be submitted ahead of time and scheduled to accommodate this.)
You’re a perfect fit if:
- You love to write, and maybe already have a blog of your own
- You could be a professional bargain hunter and love scoring a good deal
- You enjoy sharing your money-saving efforts with your family and friends
- You are obsessed with DIY and crafts, and you probably own your own glue gun
- You want to engage in a community of women who are going through the same process you are
- You are excited to share your skills and ideas with 85,000 people every month
- You commit to something fully, and aren’t wishy washy about responsibilities
- You spend a good amount of time on social media- twitter, facebook, pinterest, instagram, etc
- You believe that your marriage is more important than your wedding day
Is this you? We would LOVE to have you share your experiences with our readers! Please fill out the following application questions below and send your answers in via email to email@example.com. I will accept applications until Friday, May 9, at which time I will review all applications. Those who are chosen will be contacted via email by Friday, 5/16.
Name, age, profession:
Fiancé’s name, age, profession:
Residence Location, if different city from wedding:
Anticipated budget breakdown (rough estimates are fine):
Highest priority, budget wise:
DIY projects you plan to tackle:
Wedding Color scheme, theme, style:
Why is being budget savvy important to you when it comes to planning your wedding?
Can you commit to one post per week?
Please include a link to your wedding inspiration Pinterest board.
Why do you want to be a bride blogger for The Budget Savvy Bride?
Thanks for reading- can’t wait to hear from you!