You know I love sharing things that will help you on your wedding day and being the geek that I am– I typically love anything related to technology for weddings! Well today I’d like to introduce you to a service that answers the question, “How can I collect all of the photos our guests took at the wedding?”
Meet Snapable – a super easy way to collect your guests wedding photos all in one place so you won’t miss a single captured moment! It’s really hard for one or two photographers to catch all the action at your wedding– and sometimes our favorites are the fun candid photos snapped by friends and family! Snapable makes the process of collecting said photos a breeze!
With Snapable, you can instantly collect photos taken by your guests, streaming them into one online album. Instantly. Effortlessly. It’s SO easy!
Here’s how it works:
- Couples create an online album through Snapable.com
- Guests download the free app at the wedding (available for both iPhone and Android)
- Each photo taken at the wedding is instantly added to the couple’s Snapable album, giving them a glimpse into their wedding through their guests’ eyes!
Why Snapable rocks:
- You’ll instantly have each photo, no chasing people for photos after the wedding
- No need to spend hours sifting through Facebook pages to find photos
- Unlike using hashtags on Twitter or Instagram, all of your photos are easy to find in one location and can be shared via social media channels.
- You can share a single photo, the entire album, or keep your photos private.
- Snapable provides personalized instruction cards that you can download and print for the wedding explaining to your guests how to use Snapable.
- Instead of waiting weeks for your pro photos to come back, you can share your photos instantly before you even leave for the honeymoon!
- You know you wanna immediately change your profile picture to one of you looking FABULOUS in your wedding dress, right?
- No smartphone? No problem! Send your guests your Snapable link + PIN and they can upload their photos from any computer!
A Snapable package includes:
- Personalized information cards for guests
- Free iPhone and Android app for each guest
- Unlimited number of guests
- Unlimited photo upload and storage
- Download full resolution images anytime
- Upload additional photos before and after your wedding
- Unlimited guest email notifications
So basically, it’s awesome and if you think you’d like to try it out, I have something to sweeten the deal for you!
Use BSB’s exclusive code: BUDGETSAVVY to get $30 off any Snapable package!!
Check Snapable out via their Social Media links below!
This post contains affiliate links. The Budget Savvy Bride receives a commission or referral bonus for every sign-up made via our links above, but we honestly love this service and wanted to share it with our readers regardless!