Hope you’ve all had a lovely week! As you can probably tell, things have quieted down around here a bit at BSB. Part of that is because many of our bride bloggers are married and basking in the glow of marital bliss or are so deep in the pre-wedding trenches that they have gone a little MIA. It happens… and of course I don’t want to add any more stress to their already full plates, so I tend to be lenient. However, I’m working on cooking up some really great info and content for y’all over the fall months, and I am so excited about it! Also, don’t forget! We are looking for a new group of brides to share their wedding planning experiences and budget savvy skills with our readers! Apply here. Everything over the last few months has been so very transitional and sporadic at times, so I apologize for that! Hoping to be more consistent with the budget savvy goodness for the remainder of the year!
Without further ado, here are some of my favorite links from this week:
- Love this DIY Handcrafted Backyard Wedding over on DIY Bride
- Adore this inspiration board over on Burnett’s Boards! Candy colored goodness!
- Another fab DIY over on Something Turquoise! Silk Screen Tea Towels!
- This gorgeous rustic wedding over on Every Last Detail is full of inspiration!
- Love this vintage pink wedding over on Glamour and Grace as well!
Short and sweet this week! Hope y’all have a wonderful weekend! xo