Hi lovelies! I hope you've all had a fantastic week. I just wanted to give y'all a heads up– I am STILL pouring over the applications for our new bride bloggers (per usual— always the TOUGHEST decision ever!!) So don't fret if you haven't heard from me just yet! This week I attempted my first DIY project for the blog in quite some time– and boy was it a doozy! Planning out the project, breaking it into steps, photographing everything– it took alot of work! Not to mention my photo skills could use some work… but I really enjoyed it and would love to do more of it in the future if that's okay with y'all? 🙂 Another fun thing I got to do was attend the Premiere for the show Naturally Beautiful on Veria Living! I actually did a number of DIY tutorials with the lovely host Nitika Chopra for a Wedding-Themed episode of Naturally Beautiful! It should be airing within the next few weeks so if you get the Veria Living network keep your eyes peeled for yours truly!
And now, onto some of my favorite links of the week:
- CUTEST favor DIY over on Something Turquoise this week! Make your own instant cocoa mix favors!
- OBSESSED with this Pastel Vintage Wedding on Heart Love Weddings this week! Too much cuteness!
- Super cute ideas over on Burnett's Boards for a Scrabble Themed Wedding!
- This prettiness from FabYouBliss on Green Eco-Friendly Wedding Invitations is fab!
- Love this post full of bridal wisdom from Every Last Detail – the wedding details better left to professionals
Enter to win this lovely dainty JewelMint necklace from PinnyPop!
Don't miss Delta Vacations “Hap-pin-ly Ever After” Honeymoon Pinterest contest!
The winner will receive a $2,500 vacation package from Delta Vacations. Um, HELLO FREE HONEYMOON, amiright?
Here are the details of how you can enter:
- Visit pinterest.com/DeltaVacations and follow Delta Vacations.
- Create a new board titled My Dream Honeymoon with Delta Vacations.
- Repin at least 1 image from any of Delta Vacations boards.
- Pin or Repin 5 images from anywhere online that represent your Dream Honeymoon.
- Pin or Repin the campaign pin to your new My Dream Honeymoon with Delta Vacations board.
- Submit your entry on the Delta Vacations blog here.
That's all for this week, friends! Have a wonderful weekend!