Happy Friday friends! Hope you’ve all had a lovely week! I’m getting excited to attend the National Stationery Show starting this weekend- I’ll be checking out some budget savvy invitation and paper options for your big day! I’m excited to see lots of friends from the wedding and paper industries who will be in town, as well! In other news, the hubby and I are starting our hunt for our new apartment – so there are lots of things going on in my neck of the woods! How about you? Got anything fun planned this weekend- wedding related or otherwise?
PS- I’ve notified our new guest bloggers about my decision, and the new gals will start posting next week! Yay! Excited for you to meet these girls, as they have lots of good ideas for saving money on the wedding! I am sure you’ll love them, too! And I also think you’ll love these links I found to share this week- check them out below!
- Love this DIY post with ways to paint mason jars.
- Pretty much in love with this beachy wedding over on DIY bride.
- Great advice on Burnett’s Boards about finding inspiration for your wedding!
- Bridal Musings shared some great advice on choosing your wedding caterer.
- This great post from Brides.com about ways to slash your wedding budget.
- Shutterfly 25% off Site Wide Up to 1.5% Cash Back
- Simply to Impress (creative innovative personalized invitations and announcements) 20% off Site Wide +4% Cash Back
- Variety of Personal Wine Coupons & Promo Codes
- Ettika Jewlery Save 15% on Entire Purchase +4% Cash Back
- Enjoy 15% off wedding orders of $149 or more, 20% off orders of $249 or more or 25% off orders of $299 or more from Wedding Paper Divas using the code WEDMAY25 at checkout. Offer expires 5/21/2013 at 11:59 pm (PT).
That’s all she wrote. Have a fabulous weekend!!