What a whirlwind couple of weeks I’ve had. I am feeling inspired and excited after attending and speaking at Amber Housley Inspired last week. It dawned on me that at the first AH Inspired in early 2012, I told one of the attendees, Stephanie Creekmur that I had always wanted to move to NYC. Here I am just a little over a year later getting ready to move into an apartment in the city! Dreams are coming true, but it’s taken alot of hard work to get here. I feel so excited about the future of BSB and some other big plans I have for the rest of the year. I can’t wait to share more about it!
I got back from my Nashville trip on Wednesday and I’ve been busy running errands and getting things ready for our new apartment which we are moving in to over the weekend!!! Couldn’t be more excited but I feel a little like a chicken without a head at the moment. 🙂 I’m going in to pick up the keys today and do a little tidying up before we start moving stuff in so I’m gonna keep this short and share some of my fave links from this week.
- Say “I DO” to a DIY Wedding – from the Solemates blog
- Super interesting post about the ‘average’ cost of a wedding by Lauren of Every Last Detail
- Love the sherbet hues in the color scheme of this wedding on StoryBoard Wedding
- Something Turquoise has another super cute DIY for you this week! A DIY wedding card holder jar!
- Ann Taylor: Save 40% off Entire Purchase. No coupon code required. 8/8-8/11 +3% Cash Back
- Last Call: Save up to an extra 50% off online & in stores during the Summer Sale. No coupon code required. Offer valid 8.7 – 8.12.13 +10% Cash Back
- JCP – Up to $50 Off Apparel, Accessories & Footwear +5% Cash Back
- New York and Company: BOGO All Pants! +2.5% Cash Back
- J. Crew 40% off – Final sale items +3% Cash Back
Have a most excellent weekend, lovelies!