Howdy BSB-ers! Hope you all have had a wonderful week! Another exciting week here at BSB – we celebrated our 5th Blogiversary, started sharing a new printable series, and I appeared on HuffPost Live yesterday (you can catch the segment here). Also I am SUPER happy because my hubby just got an offer for a job that he really wanted (the interview/hiring process has taken forever.) It makes me so happy and excited to see him so happy. I’m super proud of him! 🙂
Oh and BTW, I am still trying to make my mind up about the new guest bloggers (seriously I dunno why this is always so hard for me!!!) so please be patient if you’re waiting for a response. Without further ado here are some of my favorite links from the wedding world this week!
- This is an older DIY from Fab You Bliss but I’m obsessed – a rock vase made from a Pringles can. Genius!
- I really love this blue and yellow diy wedding over on Glamour & Grace!
- Prettiness overload over on Every Last Detail – love this purple and orange rustic wedding!
- Great post of Wedding Ceremony Vow options over on Kiss My Tulle!
- This wedding over on Bridal Musings which features a Marryoke video. Yes, you read that right!
BONUS: just for funsies, you must check out these HIGH-larious links that just really made my week:
- John Krasinski and Jimmy Fallon doing a lip sync competition on Late Night this week. (two of my favorite dudes ever.)
- This post on Buzzfeed where someone exquisitely used Vine to create the funniest clips ever of Ryan Gosling. Seriously. I laughed till I cried.
Okay… moving on…
One lucky winner who creates a wedding inspiration board on Pinterest inspired by one of the designs from Invitations by Ajalon will receive 100 5×7, one-color letterpress cards and 110 blank envelopes for their upcoming big day, over a $500 value. The full details of the contest can be seen on their blog.
Okay peeps, I’m out. Gotta celebrate my hubs getting an awesome new job offer!! 🙂 So proud of him! Have a GREAT weekend!