Howdy BSB-ers! Hope you all have had a wonderful week! Another exciting week here at BSB – we celebrated our 5th Blogiversary, started sharing a new printable series, and I appeared on HuffPost Live yesterday (you can catch the segment here). Also I am SUPER happy because my hubby just got an offer for a job that he really wanted (the interview/hiring process has taken forever.) It makes me so happy and excited to see him so happy. I’m super proud of him!
Oh and BTW, I am still trying to make my mind up about the new guest bloggers (seriously I dunno why this is always so hard for me!!!) so please be patient if you’re waiting for a response. Without further ado here are some of my favorite links from the wedding world this week!
- This is an older DIY from Fab You Bliss but I’m obsessed – a rock vase made from a Pringles can. Genius!
- I really love this blue and yellow diy wedding over on Glamour & Grace!
- Prettiness overload over on Every Last Detail – love this purple and orange rustic wedding!
- Great post of Wedding Ceremony Vow options over on Kiss My Tulle!
- This wedding over on Bridal Musings which features a Marryoke video. Yes, you read that right!
BONUS: just for funsies, you must check out these HIGH-larious links that just really made my week:
- John Krasinski and Jimmy Fallon doing a lip sync competition on Late Night this week. (two of my favorite dudes ever.)
- This post on Buzzfeed where someone exquisitely used Vine to create the funniest clips ever of Ryan Gosling. Seriously. I laughed till I cried.
Okay… moving on…
One lucky winner who creates a wedding inspiration board on Pinterest inspired by one of the designs from Invitations by Ajalon will receive 100 5×7, one-color letterpress cards and 110 blank envelopes for their upcoming big day, over a $500 value. The full details of the contest can be seen on their blog.
Okay peeps, I’m out. Gotta celebrate my hubs getting an awesome new job offer!! So proud of him! Have a GREAT weekend!