Pinterest can be any bride’s best friend! It’s especially important for the budget-savvy bride to ensure Pinterest is serving her, and not the other way around. This tool can be completely overwhelming and I’ve realized it can be easy to rack up the bill as my mind fills with ideas for my wedding. Nonetheless, Pinterest can be chock-full of helpful tips, inspiration and cost-effective ideas for creating my beautiful and inexpensive wedding. Here are some fun Pinterest boards I recommend!
- Design Seeds has all sorts of color inspiration! Maybe it’s because Indiana is literally freezing as I’m writing this, I’m especially taken with this Winter Chirp color scheme.
- If you still need some help choosing your colors, Wedding Color Stories have pins of real-life weddings in various colors. This board gives you a great idea of what certain wedding colors may look like photographed.
- As the title implies, the board Budget Wedding Tips has pins with various links to good deals and advice for saving money on your big day. I found this pin about DIY wedding makeup especially helpful.
- Although I’m pretty traditional and like to keep things classic, I enjoyed looking through the board Modern Wedding Touches. Wouldn’t it be awesome to have a funfetti cake for your wedding cake???
- For brides on a budget who want fresh flowers at their wedding, Budget Wedding Ideas from Something Floral has wonderful ideas and suggestions for budget-savvy flowers and flowers in general. Since my aunts and I are doing our flowers, this pin about various bouquets will ensure that we’re on the same page.
Are there any Pinterest boards you’ve found helpful? Please share in the comments below