Hi friends! Again, it’s been a couple weeks since I shared my favorite links of the week! Things in NY have been quite crazy, getting settled in, getting used to my new schedule, and getting ready for the big BLIZZARD that is headed my way this weekend! I can’t wait to experience my first big snow in NY!
I’ve got some great stuff coming up next week, including a BIG giveaway! But before I get ahead of myself, check out these links that I loved this week:
- Did you know that marriage is good for your health? Check out this fun infographic from our friends at Everyday Health!
- The event specialists at JPO Concepts show how starting with a blank canvas or ‘raw space’ for your wedding or reception is the best idea.
- Our friends at Blooms by the Box shared another fabulous DIY flower tutorial video to help you create your own gorgeous bouquet! Must watch!
- Loved this DIY wedding from Floridian Weddings!
- This sweet budget wedding over on Kiss My Tulle this week is quite lovely!
- Our friends at CitySlips are offering 40% off their collection of foldable flats! Enter code SNOW at checkout. I love mine and they make GREAT gifts !
- The fine folks at LearnVest have an awesome & FREE Get Hitched Bootcamp for you and your fiance to get on the same page financially! Will be sharing more about this soon!
Hope you all have a safe and happy weekend!