Sarah Elizabeth, a fellow Nashville bride, tagged me for the Honest Scrap Award. The rules are that you need to list 10 things your readers don’t know about you. Then you’re supposed to tag 10 other bloggers, but I’m too lazy for that part. I’m just doing this instead of doing something more important, haha. Procrastination!
1. I was born in California but lived there less than a year. When people ask me where I’m ‘from’ or where my hometown is, I’d like to be cool and say Cali, but deep down I’m a southern girl and I claim Tennessee.
2. I had no idea that graphic design was a profession until I went to college. I’m a smart one.
3. I’m really good at video games. So good- in fact- that I beat most of my boyfriends causing them much shame over the years.
4. I don’t know how to drive a stick shift. E has one, and he keeps saying he’ll teach me, but it hasn’t happened yet. 😛
5. During college, I lived in a student ministry building that was attached to a chapel where we had mass on Sunday nights. Essentially, I lived in a church. This caused many jokes on my behalf during my college years… some of my classmates called my place ‘the nunnery.’
6. My husband, E is the only man I’ve ever slept with. I’m very proud of this fact.
7. I am one of the most impatient people ever, it’s something I really struggle with. On a daily basis I pray for patience.
8. I feel like I am very talented and capable of doing great things, but I often let my fear of failure or screwing up get in the way of doing so. I’m also a huge procrastinator which is something I am trying to overcome. The thing is that I usually perform well under pressure. 😛
9. I took dance for like 10 years growing up, and it’s something that I really miss doing. E and I took ballroom dancing lessons last year (a gift from him for Vday) but E isn’t very coordinated, so it didn’t last long. I kinda wish I could get back into it, but would feel guilty for doing it without him.
10. I’ve had surgery twice, both times in college, within a year of each other. One for a fibroadenoma in my breast and the other was an appendectomy (even though I didn’t have appendicitis, I just had an ovarian cyst that burst.) They took my appendix out anyway… at least now I don’t have to worry about appendicitis?
11. I overuse emoticons. Oh, wait… you all already know that… haha