This has been quite the week around the wedding blog world! Big congrats to our friend Lauren over at Every Last Detail on the launch of ELD 2.0! Such a fabulous resource for brides with any size budget.
Here’s some lovely links to peruse, our favorites from around the wedding blogosphere this week:
- Love this French flea market inspired wedding over on Fab You Bliss! The blue hydrangeas are gorg!!
- The ribbon altar in this amazing wedding over on Every Last Detail might be my favorite thing EVER. Love the colors and would be a great DIY project for a bride on a budget.
- Loving this adorable wedding over on Modernly Wed- lots of DIY details including my favorite tissue paper poofs for aisle decoration!
- Over on Kiss My Tulle, Cris interviewed Jen of Blush Printables who makes fabulous printable wedding invitations– perfect for brides on a budget!!
- Lots and lots of lovely rustic details in this wedding over on Le Magnifique!
- This dreamy wedding inspiration shoot over on Burnett’s Boards is fabulous and stunning!