I’ve decided to give the whole weekly round-up thing another go. I’ve done this sporadically but I’ve decided between all my fun Pinterest finds and discoveries on other blogs and via Twitter, I thought it might be nice to highlight some of my favorite things from around the web each week here on BSB. I’ll try my best to keep up with it going forward!
One MAJ thing that started this week was nominations for the Bride Tide’s Top 100 Wedding Bloggers! BSB has been on the list 3 years running– a fact I’m super proud of! If you love BSB and the help that we offer to brides on a budget, we would be totally flattered if you gave us a nomination. <3 And any of the lovely gals listed in the links below are wonderful suggestions for nominations as well!
Our favorite posts from this week around the wedding blogosphere:
- Love love LOVE the details of this sweet Country Chic wedding on Le Magnifique.
- BSB blogger Cris shared some advice on How to Include Your Kids in Your Wedding over on Kiss My Tulle.
- Over at Fab You Bliss, Stephanie shared a drool-worthy vintage-chic styled wedding shoot full of gorgeous details.
- Super love this modern wedding shared over on Modernly Wed- especially that first shot on the colorful wall! Stunning!
- Love this Light Green Inspiration board created by Sara over at Burnett’s Boards! (It even features a Jessica Bishop Paperie wedding invitation!)
- Lauren over at Every Last Detail shares some advice on how to personalize your wedding by incorporating both you and your groom’s interests into your wedding day.
Hope you enjoy these lovely links! Have a fabulous weekend!