I know I don't get personal here on BSB too much anymore, but today calls for a little love! Today is my parents' 30th Wedding Anniversary! In this day and age, it seems to be a rare thing for marriages to last that long. I'm so thankful to have parents who've given me an example of what a successful marriage takes.
Things I have learned about marriage from my parents:
- Choose to love each other through good and bad times
- Appreciate each other and show gratitude
- Forgive each other and don't hold onto past grievances
- A good marriage takes mutual respect, hard work and communication
- Keep God at the center of your marriage
Happy Anniversary, Mom & Dad! I love you both very much!