My sweet friend Jennifer of Something Detailed is hosting a workshop for brides who need help navigating the waters of wedding invitation etiquette! Your invitations are the first thing guests will see – it sets the tone of your entire wedding. It’s also one of the most stressful parts of the wedding planning process. Jennifer’s goal is to make it easy and fun by sending you home with the confidence that you can make etiquette choices that best fit your style, and to learn how to overcome the pressure of doing it right. Here’s the details of the workshop:
- personalized attention and one-on-one consulting about your wedding invitations
- the exact wording for your wedding invitation and enclosures
- a template and ideas to help you write the perfect thank you note
- all the etiquette knowledge you’ll need to send invitations with panache & class
- a checklist of things you need to do before starting your wedding invitations like knowing your budget, securing your venue and having a clear vision of your style.
- a checklist of the enclosures you need for your wedding invitation suite such as an accommodations card
- a complete guide on how to address your envelopes appropriately
This event will be something fun you can do with your mom or maid of honor. You’ll receive a workbook to guide you in answering your etiquette questions, a light snack, mimosa’s, personalized swag and more.
Early Bird Rate (register by Sept 25th): $30 per bride and $10 per guest of bride
(Register early…don’t you want fun, personalized swag???)