••• SPONSORED •••
The standard cardboard pages with photo insert style of wedding album is definitely a thing of the past. Nowadays modern brides want a custom, beautiful keepsake to remember their special day that doesn’t belong boxed up on a shelf. Many brides are opting for customized photo books over a clunky, heavy, expensive traditional album. A great place to get a professional quality photo book at a great price is Shutterfly! You can customize your book with whatever number of photos you want, add captions or embellishments to make the book completely your own!
Some fun facts about Shutterfly’s Premium Photo Books:
- Genuine leather cover with stitched edges
- Layflat pages – pages lay completely flat when opened for a the best viewing of all images
- Double thick, premium professional-grade paper. Satin finish
- Easily add photos, captions and stylish embellishment
- Many styles / themes to choose rom including vintage, classic, modern and more
- Prices starting at $99.99, professional quality at an affordable price
- Easy to make
- Easily add photo from your computer, DVDs, Picasa, Facebook, or Instagram
- Idea pages to inspire your layouts
- Comes in 3 sizes – 8×8, 8×11, 12×12
Shutterfly Premium Photo Books make fabulous gifts, too! You could create gorgeous Parents albums for the bride and grooms’ parents, or even display your engagement photos in book format. These custom photo books make a great keepsake that you can treasure for years to come! Just look at these gorgeous examples of Shutterfly books!
LOVE this guestbook idea filled with engagement pictures! Such a great use for a photo book that makes it even more precious!