One of the major trends we see here on BSB is wedding with a rustic, vintage theme. For some reason, it seems that lots of budget brides love this style – maybe because it can be so easy to create a gorgeous look by thrifting and such – either way – we LOVE rustic/vintage brides! If you’ve been looking for the perfect rustic wedding invitations to complement your wedding theme, look no further! Our friends at Invitations by Dawn have the rustic vintage thing down- just see for yourself!
LOVE the floral wreath on this invite!
Mason jars = rustic vintage chic!
This photographic invite is so lovely!
Absolutely LOVE the wood texture and lace detail on this design. So simple but chic!
This design has the most incredible texture, paired with the painted flower and bird design- just lovely!
I’m a sucker for turquoise and this vintage wooden frame is so pretty!
Love this linen texture- it looks like real fabric, doesn’t it?
Kraft and lace = so chic! I love the rustic kraft mixed with vintage lace!
Gorgeous foldable invite- how cool is this?
This painted mason jar die cut invite is TOO gorgeous! I could see this for a shower, too!
About Invitations by Dawn‘s Rustic & Vintage Wedding Invitations
Vintage is a wedding trend that caught on in the past few years and has held on strong. Nudging in on its territory as top trend though is Rustic, something we’ve seen more and more of in the past year. We say, why choose? Create a wedding that takes these two styles and fuses them together. Think lace, burlap and the oh-so-versatile Mason jar!
Some of the things that Budget Savvy Bride readers will LOVE about Invitations by Dawn:
- They are the experts in the art of wedding inviting – they’ve been in the biz for over 30 YEARS!! These gals know their wedding paper y’all.
- They care about their brides and want them to be IN LOVE with their invites as much as they are with their fiancé 😉
- They’ve got etiquette tips and assembly guides to make the whole process a breeze!
- HUGE variety of styles plus FREE SAMPLES so you can preview the designs before you commit!
- Price ranges to fit every bride’s budget! From high end laser-cuts to affordable seal and sends- you are sure to find the invitation of your dreams at a price you can afford!
If you’re still in the market for invitations for your wedding, whether you’re a rustic/vintage bride or not, I definitely recommend checking out our friends at Invitations by Dawn for all your wedding paper needs!