*This post contains affliate links. When you purchase items via our affiliate links, there is no additional cost to you, but The Budget Savvy Bride receives a small percentage of the sale as a thank you for making the introduction. You get a great product *and* you help support our website + the free resources that we share with our readers!
Happy Friday! I've got another fun-filled collection of deals for you today!
Links of Interest:
- Check out the video I did for CNBC Make It and Nerdwallet on how I saved big on my wedding – 50% to be exact!!
- I also did a video interview with Kristen of Love Notery. View it here.
- Have you joined our Facebook group, DIY Wedding Lovefest? We're sharing inspiration, ideas, tips and resources with real brides who are planning their weddings! Join us today!
- Have you signed up for Aisle Society yet? It's such a fun way to browse for wedding inspiration and find your wedding vendors! See my Aisle Society Profile here.
- Looking for a one-stop shop for your wedding website, registry, checklist, and guest list? Get them all in one place with Zola!
- Blurb has partnered with FOX to promote the upcoming movie Snatched, in theaters May 12! Blurb is celebrating the movie with a chance to win 1 of 3 prizes. Enter here for your chance to win.
- Get a free invitation sample kit from Wedding Paper Divas. Each kit includes invitation samples, color and paper swatches, and an exclusive coupon.
- Get 3 free wedding invitation samples from Minted when you use the promo code 3FREE.
- Get 10 free Bridesmaid Notes at Wedding Paper Divas with code BRIDESMAIDS10. Shipping is extra.
- Every FRIDAY through 5/12/17, get a free photo magnet at Photo Barn with code MAGNETS5. Each additional magnet is $5. Just pay shipping.
- Interested in creating your very own wedding website? Make one for free through Wedding Paper Divas.
- This weekend only, 4/13-4/17, eHarmony users can communicate with their matches absolutely free. Be sure to tell your friends who have yet to find their special someone.
Just for our readers here at The Budget Savvy Bride, get $20 off regular price bridesmaid dresses over at David's Bridal with our coupon. And while this code cannot be used on sale dresses, still take a look at those gowns, as they start at just $29.99. Code or not, you'll be sure to get a great deal.
USE CODE: BSB20MAIDS | EXPIRES: 4/24/17
Whether you're in the market for a custom canvas for your wedding, ceremony, or as a Mother's Day gift, you'll be sure to find a great deal over at Canvas People. When you shop through our link, all canvas options are 65% off and include free shipping. Order by May 7th for Mother's Day delivery.
Journelle, the home of some absolutely stunning lingerie, is currently offering 15% off their curated bridal collection with our coupon code. You'll find beautiful bras, undies, chemises, and silky pj sets.
USE CODE: WEARWHITE | EXPIRES: 4/23/17
Grab a blazer or sport coat for your groom over at Macy's. You'll find deals for up to 70% off with selections from Ralph Lauren, Michael Kors, and Tommy Hilfiger. (Looking for something more dressy? They have great deals on suits here.)
If you have yet to purchase your save the dates, have we got a deal for you. Right now, Invitations by David's Bridal is offering 50% off all of their Save the Dates, which is one of the best deals we see. Be sure to use our code to get this promotion.
USE CODE: SAVEDATE50 | EXPIRES: 4/25/17
Interested in receiving our wedding deals via our weekly newsletter?
Have a great weekend and happy shopping!