*This post contains affliate links. When you purchase items via our affiliate links, there is no additional cost to you, but The Budget Savvy Bride receives a small percentage of the sale as a thank you for making the introduction. You get a great product *and* you help support our website + the free resources that we share with our readers!
Hello, dearies! Happiest of Fridays to you! I've got another fun-filled collection of deals for you today! Take a look-see below!
Links of Interest:
- Check out the video I did for CNBC Make It and Nerdwallet on how I saved big on my wedding – 50% to be exact!!
- Live in NYC? If so, get free tickets to the Housing Works’ ‘Bride on a Buck’ Sale. Brides-to-be can shop hundreds of designer gowns, shoes and accessories for up to 85% off. For a couple examples, J.Crew dresses will be priced from $95-$125 and an Oscar de la Renta dress (originally retails for $10k) will be sold for $900.
- I did a video interview with Kristen of Love Notery. View it here.
- Have you joined our Facebook group, DIY Wedding Lovefest? We're sharing inspiration, ideas, tips and resources with real brides who are planning their weddings! Join us today!
- Have you signed up for Aisle Society yet? It's such a fun way to browse for wedding inspiration and find your wedding vendors! See my Aisle Society Profile here.
- Looking for a one-stop shop for your wedding website, registry, checklist, and guest list? Get them all in one place with Zola!
- Blurb has partnered with FOX to promote the upcoming movie Snatched, in theaters May 12! Blurb is celebrating the movie with a chance to win 1 of 3 prizes. Enter here for your chance to win.
- Get a free invitation sample kit from Wedding Paper Divas. Each kit includes invitation samples, color and paper swatches, and an exclusive coupon.
- Get 3 free wedding invitation samples from Minted when you use the promo code 3FREE.
- Get 10 free Bridesmaid Notes at Wedding Paper Divas with code BRIDESMAIDS10. Shipping is extra.
- Every FRIDAY through 5/12/17, get a free photo magnet at Photo Barn with code MAGNETS5. Each additional magnet is $5. Just pay shipping.
- Interested in creating your very own wedding website? Make one for free through Wedding Paper Divas.
Looking for a unique new font for your invitations and other wedding papers? Then check out the Cinque Donne font. This gorgeous font is currently 50% off with the use of our promo code.
USE CODE: Blog50OFF | EXPIRES: 5/20/17
If you've been waiting for a fabulous deal in order to give a Julep monthly subscription a try, I've got one for you. Right now, new subscribers will receive 12 FULL SIZE nail polishes when they give Julep a try. This is a whopping $168 value.
Gah! My absolute favorite wedding decor store, Luna Bazaar, is offering the highest discount ever on their whole site. When you use our coupon, you'll get 20% off your order. Even better, this code stacks with their free shipping on $100+ promotion. If you're looking for beautiful and unique decor for your big day, Luna Bazaar has you covered.
USE CODE: HOMESWEET20 | EXPIRES: 5/14/17
In honor of Mother's Day, Harry and David's is offering free shipping sitewide with no minimum purchase required. Grab a chocolate, popcorn, or snack basket for that special mom in your life.
USE CODE: FREEDELIVERY | EXPIRES: 5/8/17
Looking for a great deal on some wedding bands? Or perhaps you are interested in purchasing some beautiful jewelry gifts for your bridal party? Then you will definitely want to take a gander over at Kay Jewelers. When you use our coupon, you'll receive $100 off of your purchase of $300 or more.
USE CODE: AK010000001011 | EXPIRES: 5/15/17
Grab yourself a few new Maidenform or Playtex bras over at Kohl's. At just $14.99, you will save up to $21 each. With a huge variety of styles and sizes, you'll be able to find a perfect bra for just about every occasion and outfit. (Also, while shopping for bras, be sure to take a look at their $59.99 1200 thread-count sheets. You'll save up to $150!)
Interested in receiving our wedding deals via our weekly newsletter?
Have a great weekend and happy shopping!