*This post contains affliate links. When you purchase items via our affiliate links, there is no additional cost to you, but The Budget Savvy Bride receives a small percentage of the sale as a thank you for making the introduction. You get a great product *and* you help support our website + the free resources that we share with our readers!
“It’s Friday, Friday!”
Sorry if I got the oh-so-talented Rebecca Black stuck in your head, but I love me some Friday! I’m seriously looking forward to this weekend, plus I’m psyched to share these Friday Deals with you all. There are definitely some good ones to be had! Comment below if you scored something particularly awesome from this round-up.
Links of interest:
- Looking for a great way to remember your day? Get a free 8.5″ x 11.25″ photo book with free cover option ($39.99 value). You will just have to pay shipping.
- Get the fab BRIDES + Allure Mag Limited Edition Beauty Box! Filled with beauty goodies to get you prepped for the big day!
- Looking for some cute (and cheap) favors for your bridesmaids? Try these adorable little mini photo books. You will get 5 free; just pay shipping.
- Are you a current student and planning a wedding? You can win a wedding scholarship from Diamond Mansion! Learn more here.
- Have you signed up for Aisle Society yet? It’s such a fun way to browse for wedding inspiration and find your wedding vendors! See my Aisle Society Profile here.
- Be sure to pick up the newest issue of BRIDES magazine… you just might see a familiar face inside the August / September issue!
- Don’t forget, you can always find our exclusive wedding deals with our affiliate partners here at The Budget Savvy Bride!
Want to save even more on your wedding? Consider shopping though Ebates where you will get cash back on most of your purchases. Plus, shop at select stores through 8/29 and get *triple* cash back (or more)! This is absolutely the easiest way you can save money on your big day; just login (or join), click, and voila! Some of the more noteworthy stores participating include ModCloth (6%), Macy’s (9%), Shoes.com (15%), and e.l.f. Cosmetics (10.5%).
Looking to find some unique neck or bow ties for your groomsmen? Right now, Ties.com is offering a pretty great promotion when you click through our link. You will get $10 off $50, $20 off $75, or $30 off $100 your entire order. Even better, shipping is free.
Expires: Limited Time
If you are considering adding some handmade elements to your big day, specifically using beads and gems, you will absolutely want to check out Fire Mountain Gems and Beads. This week, we even shared a super simple and chic DIY earring tutorial featuring products from FMG that is perfect for a bridesmaids gift! Right now they are offering some great promotions, including items for:
CLICK THROUGH ONE OF THE ABOVE LINKS TO GET DEALS AT FIRE MOUNTAIN.
I recently ordered a custom embroidered satin robe to be gifted to a friend at her bridal shower and I just *have* to share this amazing seller with you all. This gal on Etsy makes these robes for as little as $22, and shipping is SO cheap. I am incredibly happy with my gift and I just know my friend will love it too. (These would also make great bridal party gifts!)
Thinking about where to register? I highly recommend considering Amazon. Not only does it allow you to add items from outside of Amazon with the Universal Registry Button, but right now Prime members will receive a 20% registry completion discount 90 days after their wedding. Non-Prime members will receive 10%. (Not a Prime member? Get your 30-day free trial here.)
Every bride needs a quality curling wand, but that doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice a good chunk of your finite wedding budget to get one. You see, right now when you shop at NuMe, you will get 70% off their curling wands with our coupon code. Better yet, shipping is free. This is a fan-tab-ulous promotion, so you will want to hop to it if interested.
USE CODE: ITSONLY70 | Expires: 8/31
Whether you’re low on funds or just love a good deal, these gorgeous vintage-style dresses by GRACE KARIN are the perfect solution. Priced at less than $30 at Amazon, and with impeccable reviews, no one at your rehearsal dinner or bridal shower will know that you spent so little. (Clockwise from top: GRACE KARIN Sleeveless Vintage Tea Dress with Belt, GRACE KARIN Cap Sleeve Vintage Dress, GRACE KARIN Halter Neck Vintage 50’s Swing Dress, and GRACE KARIN Vintage Swing Dresses with Belt.