*This post contains affliate links. When you purchase items via our affiliate links, there is no additional cost to you, but The Budget Savvy Bride receives a small percentage of the sale as a thank you for making the introduction. You get a great product *and* you help support our website + the free resources that we share with our readers!
Happy friday! I've got another fun-filled collection of deals for you today! Take a look below and don't forget to share! Also, be sure to check out our other editions of weekly wedding deals for coupons and deals that may still be valid!
Links of Interest:
- Check out this fun content piece highlighting the fictional cost of weddings that took place in some of our favorite movies. Very entertaining!
- Weddington Way is opening boutiques in 10 cities across the country — taking their online shopping experience in-person! Find a location near you!
- Alfred Angelo is filing for bankruptcy and closing all their stores. Brides affected have options! Check out this article from Brideside. David's Bridal is also offering help to brides and bridesmaids who were left in a lurch.
- Amika is now offering bridal hairstyling at their Williamsburg styling salon! So many chic styles!
- Have you joined our Facebook group, DIY Wedding Lovefest? We're sharing inspiration, ideas, tips and resources with real brides who are planning their weddings! Join us today!
- Have you signed up for Aisle Society yet? It's such a fun way to browse for wedding inspiration and find your wedding vendors! See my Aisle Society Profile here.
- Looking for a one-stop shop for your wedding website, registry, checklist, and guest list? Get them all in one place with Zola!
- Get a free invitation sample kit from Wedding Paper Divas. Each kit includes invitation samples, color and paper swatches, and an exclusive coupon.
- Order 10 free samples of any wedding invitation or save the date at Minted. Just use code 10FREE.
- Interested in creating your very own wedding website? Make one for free through Wedding Paper Divas.
Dollar General is offering a couple nice coupons, one for $5 off $50+ and another for $15 off 100+. If you aren't familiar with the store, Dollar General has tons of decor, paperware, party supplies, food, and more. Definitely a place to check out if you are planning a wedding on a budget.
Take $15 Off Orders $100+ With Code: AUGAFF15
Take $50 Off Orders $50+ With Code: AUGUST5
David's Bridal is offering an extra $20 off bridesmaid dresses of $59.99 or more. Prices are as marked and no coupon code is required. This includes many clearance dresses, which isn't typically something we see from David's Bridal.
Bridal Guide, Martha Stewart Living, or Martha Stewart Weddings $4.99/per Year!
We have a nice new addition to last year's DiscountMag deal. Now, in addition to Bridal Guide and Martha Stewart Weddings, you can also get Martha Stewart Living, each for just $4.99 per year! Yowza.
USE CODE: SAVVY | EXPIRES: 8/31/17
I love myself some Costco! They have amazing deals, lots of organic and natural foods, and they treat their customers wonderfully. Plus, have you seen their flowers? TO. DIE. FOR. If you are interested in scoring a great deal on a membership, pop on over to Groupon and you'll get a membership package, plus a $20 gift card and exclusive freebie coupons ($35 value) for $60. There's a bit of fine print for this deal, so be sure to read all the info on the deal page, especially if you are a current or former member.
Did you know that Rent the Runway doesn't just rent clothes? They occasionally sell their like-new designer wares at major savings. We are talking up to 80% off! Right now is one of those times, so take a look!
Order all of your stationery and wedding papers in one shot today over at Wedding Paper Divas. You'll receive 20% off sitewide, which is a nice chunk of change. Plus, they have some truly unique and beautiful designs.
USE CODE: WPDAFF20 | EXPIRES: 9/30/17
Interested in receiving our wedding deals via our weekly newsletter?
Have a great weekend and happy shopping!