*This post contains affliate links. When you purchase items via our affiliate links, there is no additional cost to you, but The Budget Savvy Bride receives a small percentage of the sale as a thank you for making the introduction. You get a great product *and* you help support our website + the free resources that we share with our readers!
Hey friends. I don’t know about y’all, but I am SO ready for the weekend. Don’t get me wrong, I love working with all of you thrifty brides, but sometimes I just really look forward to sleeping in and veggin’ out in front of Netflix. Can I get an AMEN and maybe a HALLELUJAH!?
Anywhooooo, before I check out for the week, I wanted to be sure to post this week’s wedding deals. I hope you find something particularly epic!
Links of interest:
- Honeyfund, the top honeymoon registry on the market, has just introduced the industries first universal travel gift card. I highly recommend checking it out as it can be used on flights, hotels, and even cruises!
- If you’re curious about the work of being a wedding blogger, I was recently featured on I Do PR’s blog in a Meet the Press section if you’re interested in checking it out!
- I always love checking out the list of Oprah’s favorite things — and you can conveniently shop them all on Amazon this year!
- Y’all know I love me some Mason Jars — they are such a versatile craft item and have so many uses for weddings and beyond! Check out these Mason Jar Craft Ideas from AllFreeDIYWeddings.com!
- Do you love wine? You’ll love Winc! Get $20 off your first order of 4 bottles with our referral link.
- Have you signed up for Aisle Society yet? It’s such a fun way to browse for wedding inspiration and find your wedding vendors! See my Aisle Society Profile here.
- Interested in creating your very own wedding website? Make one for free through Wedding Paper Divas.
- Get a free invitation sample kit from Wedding Paper Divas. Each kit includes invitation samples, color and paper swatches, and an exclusive coupon.
Celebrate the season with Julep’s sparkliest mystery box of the year. Includes two new festive nail polishes, a sequin party wristlet, plus beauty and nail surprises with a $150 value for just $24.99. Shipping is free.
Whether you’re looking to create your wedding invites or just send a holiday card, Walgreens has you covered. Right now, all photo cards are 40% off and in-store pickup is available for free.
USE CODE: SNOW40 | Expires: 12/31
Looking for a gorgeous grooms dinner or rehearsal dress? Kiyonna is offering 25% off the majority of their beautiful dresses with coupon code.
USE CODE: DRESS25 | Expires: 12/19
If you’re looking for adorable and useful wedding party gifts, check out Flirty Aprons’ current sale. Right now, everything is 70% off with free shipping when you use our coupon. You’ll find not only aprons, but bibs, oven mitts, and kitchen accessories.
USE CODE: BEKIND | Expires: 12/24
Lovepop Cards is currently offering our readers $10 off their orders of $50+. If you haven’t yet seen the amazingness that is Lovepop, be sure to take a look at our review here.
USE CODE: LOVE10 | Expires: 12/31
Combining finances with your fiance/spouse and need some new checks? Luckily for you, first-time customers at 4Checks.com can get two boxes of checks, free lettering, and free shipping for only $7 with our code. Talk about a killer deal!
USE CODE: KRFZ | Expires: 1/15/17
Interested in receiving our wedding deals via our weekly newsletter?
Have a great weekend and happy shopping!