*This post contains affliate links. When you purchase items via our affiliate links, there is no additional cost to you, but The Budget Savvy Bride receives a small percentage of the sale as a thank you for making the introduction. You get a great product *and* you help support our website + the free resources that we share with our readers!
……and Merry Christmas, to those who celebrate!
Below we have some nice wedding deals for you. Better yet, we have a couple great last-minute Xmas gift ideas for all of you procrastinators out there!
Links of interest:
- Honeyfund, the top honeymoon registry on the market, has just introduced the industries first universal travel gift card. I highly recommend checking it out as it can be used on flights, hotels, and even cruises!
- If you're curious about the work of being a wedding blogger, I was recently featured on I Do PR's blog in a Meet the Press section if you're interested in checking it out!
- I always love checking out the list of Oprah's favorite things — and you can conveniently shop them all on Amazon this year!
- Y'all know I love me some Mason Jars — they are such a versatile craft item and have so many uses for weddings and beyond! Check out these Mason Jar Craft Ideas from AllFreeDIYWeddings.com!
- Do you love wine? You'll love Winc! Get $20 off your first order of 4 bottles with our referral link.
- Have you signed up for Aisle Society yet? It's such a fun way to browse for wedding inspiration and find your wedding vendors! See my Aisle Society Profile here.
- Interested in creating your very own wedding website? Make one for free through Wedding Paper Divas.
- Get a free 8.5″ x 11.25″ hardcover photo book ($34.99 value) from MyPublisher through 1/1/17. Alternatively, save $34.99 on a 15″ x 11.5″ hardcover photo book instead.
- Get a free invitation sample kit from Wedding Paper Divas. Each kit includes invitation samples, color and paper swatches, and an exclusive coupon.
Shutterfly is offering a pretty epic sale right now. When you use our promo code, you will get 50% off everything on their website. This is a great opportunity to get all of your wedding mailings taken care of.
USE CODE: EPIC50 | Expires: 12/27
Whether you've forgotten one person or pretty much everyone on your holiday list, DiscountMags has you covered. They're offering subscriptions from just $4.75. Better yet, we created a snazzy little certificate you can print off and give your recipient here.
If you've yet to give Groupon a try, have we got a deal for you. New customers can currently get 25% off Local deals, 5% off Goods, and 25% off Getaways with a maximum discount of $30. This is absolutely a fabulous opportunity to check out honeymoon locals, restaurants, and gifts for your bridal party.
USE CODE: HEYTHERE | Expires: 12/31
Bound and determined to have a beautiful wedding photo book but doubt your creative abilities? Well, my dears, MyPublisher's newest service has you covered. For a limited time, send in your photos and MyPublisher's experts will design your photo book for free. This is a $50 value and a great way to make sure your photo book does your beautiful wedding justice. Alternatively, you could use this service to have a guest book made for your big day.
What good is a bachelorette party without custom tees? Vistaprint is currently offering 25% off t-shirts and other apparel, perfect for your party or any other occasion!
Whether you are in need of an extra special holiday gift or you want to show your appreciation to maid of honor or best man, Amazon Prime is the perfect gift. You can choose from 3 or 12-month subscriptions. Prime membership includes:
* FREE Two-Day Shipping on millions of items
* No minimum order size
* Instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows
* Unlimited, ad-free access to over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
*and much more!
Interested in receiving our wedding deals via our weekly newsletter?
Have a great weekend and happy shopping!