*This post contains affliate links. When you purchase items via our affiliate links, there is no additional cost to you, but The Budget Savvy Bride receives a small percentage of the sale as a thank you for making the introduction. You get a great product *and* you help support our website + the free resources that we share with our readers!
Happy New Year!!!
I hope you have some fabulous plans ahead of you for this weekend. I'm personally looking forward to relaxing after a lot of cross-country driving for the holidays.
Below we have some nice wedding deals for you. Comment below if you found any of them particularly useful!
Links of interest:
- I was featured as a top blogger on All DIY Weddings! Check out this list of the Top 100 Wedding Crafts of 2016!
- Honeyfund, the top honeymoon registry on the market, recently introduced the industries first universal travel gift card. I highly recommend checking it out as it can be used on flights, hotels, and even cruises!
- Have you signed up for Aisle Society yet? It's such a fun way to browse for wedding inspiration and find your wedding vendors! See my Aisle Society Profile here.
- This weekend only, December 28th – January 3rd, eHarmony users can communicate with their matches absolutely free. Be sure to tell your friends who have yet to find their special someone.
- Through 1/3/17 at Tiny Prints, get 10 free New Year's cards with code HAPPY2017. You'll also get 25% off the rest of your order with this same code. Shipping is extra.
- Wedding Paper Divas is currently offering 10 free bridesmaid cards with code 10BRIDESMAIDS through 1/3/17. You'll just have to pay shipping.
- Interested in creating your very own wedding website? Make one for free through Wedding Paper Divas.
- Get a free 8.5″ x 11.25″ hardcover photo book ($34.99 value) from MyPublisher through 1/1/17. Alternatively, save $34.99 on a 15″ x 11.5″ hardcover photo book instead.
- Get a free invitation sample kit from Wedding Paper Divas. Each kit includes invitation samples, color and paper swatches, and an exclusive coupon.
During Blue Nile's end-of-the-year winter sale, you will find fine jewelry – in all price ranges – at up to 50% off. Whether you're looking for engagement rings, bridal jewelry, or special gifts for your bridesmaids, Blue Nile has you covered.
Now at Tanga, score a 36-pack of Sharpie glitter paint extra fine point markers for just $19.99. These markers are great tools to have when planning your wedding. You could even use them to make your own hand-lettered seating chart, like I did in this tutorial.
Essential oils are all the rage right now, so if you're looking for a unique gift for your bridal party, take a look at these 6-pack essential-oil gift sets. At just $11.99 each, this is a great value.
I just love this Tabletop Spinning Cosmetic Organizer from QVC, priced at $29.98. I received it as a gift a few years ago and it has changed my life. Pick up one for yourself for at home or even for your wedding day. Alternatively, grab a few for your bridesmaids. Plus, new QVC customers will get $5 off with our code, paying just $24.98.
USE CODE: FIVE4U | Expires: 12/31/16
ModCloth, a perfect place to look for vintage-like apparel, gifts, and accessories, currently is offering an additional 30% off their entire sale section. Just be sure to use our promo code!
USE CODE: BYE2016 | Expires: 1/3/17 at 9 am EST
Printing your own invitations, save-the-dates, or other wedding papers yourself at home? Then you'd better stock up on ink. CompAndSave.com, the place for great ink prices, is currently offering $15 off of orders of $30 or more with free shipping when you use our coupon. Pretty great deal, am I right?
USE CODE: NEWS15X30 | Expires: 12/31/16
Interested in receiving our wedding deals via our weekly newsletter?
Have a great weekend and happy shopping!