*This post contains affliate links. When you purchase items via our affiliate links, there is no additional cost to you, but The Budget Savvy Bride receives a small percentage of the sale as a thank you for making the introduction. You get a great product *and* you help support our website + the free resources that we share with our readers!
Did you have a fabulous week? More importantly, do you have an epic weekend planned? I hope so!
As usual, we have some nice deals for you this week. Check them out below and be sure to comment if you found any of them particularly useful!
Links of interest:
- Honeyfund, the top honeymoon registry on the market, has just introduced the industries first universal travel gift card. I highly recommend checking it out as it can be used on flights, hotels, and even cruises!
- Through December 14, BHLDN and The Bouqs have partnered together to offer one lucky bride-to-be the chance to win up to $1,000 in dresses for her bridal party courtesy of BHLDN along with florals for her ENTIRE wedding (we’re talking the works) furnished by The Bouqs. You can enter this contest here.
- If you're curious about the work of being a wedding blogger, I was recently featured on I Do PR's blog in a Meet the Press section if you're interested in checking it out!
- I always love checking out the list of Oprah's favorite things — and you can conveniently shop them all on Amazon this year!
- Y'all know I love me some Mason Jars — they are such a versatile craft item and have so many uses for weddings and beyond! Check out these Mason Jar Craft Ideas from AllFreeDIYWeddings.com!
- Do you love wine? You'll love Winc! Get $20 off your first order of 4 bottles with our referral link.
- Have you signed up for Aisle Society yet? It's such a fun way to browse for wedding inspiration and find your wedding vendors! See my Aisle Society Profile here.
- Interested in creating your very own wedding website? Make one for free through Wedding Paper Divas.
- Through 12/11 at MyPublisher, get 5 free mini photo books!! You will just have to pay shipping.
- Get a free invitation sample kit from Wedding Paper Divas. Each kit includes invitation samples, color and paper swatches, and an exclusive coupon.
Filtered Vows is now offering a “savvy” package for $69 for one customized Snapchat filter – this includes submitting it to Snapchat. You'll also receive a free bachelorette party filter with your purchase.
USE CODE: BUDGETSAVVY
Download & Print is now offering unlimited downloads for a one-time fee of $39 with coupon! Download all the wedding invitations and paper accessories you want for this low fee.
USE CODE: BUDGETSAVVY
Juelp is inviting you to pick out anything you want – all at 40% off the entire side, no exclusions! This is by far one of the best deals I've ever seen from Julep. Don't forget to use our coupon!
USE CODE: JUSTFORYOU | Expires: 12/12
Things Remembered is offering a pretty great promotion this weekend: when you buy one item, your second item will be 75% off; no coupon code needed. This is a perfect opportunity to purchase wedding party gifts or favors.
Wedding Paper Divas is currently offering 40% Off Ceremony and Reception Stationery, Napkins, Coasters, and more. Just be sure to use our promo code!
USE CODE: 1208DEAL | Expires: 12/12
Interested in receiving our wedding deals via our weekly newsletter?
Have a great weekend and happy shopping!