*This post contains affliate links. When you purchase items via our affiliate links, there is no additional cost to you, but The Budget Savvy Bride receives a small percentage of the sale as a thank you for making the introduction. You get a great product *and* you help support our website + the free resources that we share with our readers!
Countdown to Valentine's Day!
Hi dearies! I hope wedding planning is going fabulously. Just don't forget to take a day off to celebrate Valentine's Day with your honey.
Below you will find this week's wedding deals. See something you're particularly excited about? Comment below!
Links of interest:
- Get $5 off your first Popsugar Must Have Box with code SHOP5 at checkout! Popsugar sent me January's box to check out and it was filled with so many great self-care goodies that will surely help me make good on my New Year's Resolution to take better care of myself this year. I especially love the Hair Wrap towel from Daily Concepts, and the Fresh A-Peel from GOLDFADEN MD really makes me feel like I'm treating myself to a fancy facial. LOVE! Learn more and order your box here!
- Enter to win the Ultimage $10k Engagement Giveaway! Prize includes $5K towards any diamond purchased through Rare Carat, an 18K gold solitaire setting from Joseph Schubach Jewelers, an engagement photo shoot with Nomadic Newlyweds, and three little white dress rentals from Vow to be Chic.
- I highly recommend checking out this online course, Money Management for Couples, by CreativeLive. It's a great way to get your marriage off to a healthy financial start.
- Have you signed up for Aisle Society yet? It's such a fun way to browse for wedding inspiration and find your wedding vendors! See my Aisle Society Profile here.
- My friend Jillian has launched a KickStarter to get her new company, Mostly Made, up and running. Originally created to support her sister-in-law with breast cancer, Mostly Made makes fresh, savory fillings that can be assembled into healthy family meals in minutes. Please consider supporting Jillian in this worthy endeavor.
- I recently discovered a website called AllFreeDiyWeddings that is chock full of awesome free DIY wedding projects. I was absolutely blown away by this Bohemian Outdoor Wedding Alter. So beautiful!
- Interested in creating your very own wedding website? Make one for free through Wedding Paper Divas.
- Get a free invitation sample kit from Wedding Paper Divas. Each kit includes invitation samples, color and paper swatches, and an exclusive coupon.
- Through 2/21 at Shutterfly, get a free set of address labels when you use the coupon AFFFREELABELS. Just pay shipping.
- Get 3 free wedding invitation samples from Minted when you use the promo code 3FREE.
- This weekend only, 2/8-2/13, eHarmony users can communicate with their matches absolutely free. Be sure to tell your friends who have yet to find their special someone.
Interested in getting in shape before your special day? Get world-class fitness programs for less than $60 including 21 Day Fix, Focus T25, PiYo, Body Beast, CIZE, and many more from Beachbody.
Get Up to $45 Off Amazon Kindles
From now through February 14th, save big on Amazon devices for your loved ones. Or just grab one for yourself! I won't tell.
Also, I highly recommend signing up for Amazon Prime in order to get the most out of your Kindle tablet.
- Fire Tablet—Amazon’s best-selling tablet of all time featuring a quad-core processor, rear and front-facing cameras, and up to 7 hours of battery life.
Get $10 off Fire Tablet
- Fire Kids Edition Tablet—Not a toy, a full-featured Fire tablet with a 7″ IPS display and front and rear cameras.
Get $20 off Fire Kids Edition Tablet
- Kindle—Easy on your eyes—touchscreen display reads like real paper.
Get $20 off Kindle
- Kindle Paperwhite—Amazon's best-selling Kindle.
Get $20 off Kindle Paperwhite
- Kindle Voyage—Kindle for advanced readers with adaptive front light.
Get $20 off Kindle Voyage
- Kindle for Kids Bundle—Includes the latest Kindle without sponsored screensavers, a free kid-friendly cover, plus a 2-year worry-free guarantee, and more.
Get $20 off Kindle for Kids Bundle
- Kindle Paperwhite Essentials Bundle—Including Kindle Paperwhite 6″ E-Reader, Black with Special Offers, Amazon Leather Cover – Onyx Black, and Power Adapter.
Get $40 off Kindle Paperwhite Essentials Bundle
- Kindle Essentials Bundle—Including Kindle 6” E-Reader, Black with Special Offers, Amazon Cover for Kindle – Black, and Power Adapter.
Get $35 off Kindle Essentials Bundle
- Kindle Voyage Essentials Bundle—Including Kindle Voyage 6″ E-Reader with Special Offers, Amazon Leather Cover – Black, and Power Adapter.
Get $45 off Kindle Voyage Essentials Bundle
CLICK THE ABOVE LINKS TO SHOP THE AMAZON KINDLE DEALS.
Grab some beautiful personalized gifts for your bridal party at Things Remembered. Get 25% off your order plus free shipping when you use our coupon code.
USE CODE: A127 | EXPIRES: 2/14/17
David's Bridal is offering a pretty impressive sale on select bridesmaid dresses. I found gowns starting at just $29.99 in a variety of beautiful colors and styles.
Luna Bazaar, one of my ultimate favorite merchants for wedding decor, is currently offering 15% off of orders under $200 and 20% off orders of $200+. I absolutely love their beautiful selection of lanterns, parasols, and other bohemian decor items.
USE CODE: WARMUP | EXPIRES: 2/12/17
If you are looking for some beautiful string lights that don't require an outlet, check out these flower lights at Amazon. Not only are they super affordable at less than $4 per strand, but they are so pretty!
As a special bonus deal for you this week, pop on over to Wedding Paper Divas to receive 25% off your entire order PLUS free expedited shipping for just the cost of regular shipping. Talk about a great, sitewide promotion.
USE CODE: XOXO25 | EXPIRES: 2/14/17
Not enough deals for ya? Don't forget, you can always find our exclusive wedding deals with our affiliate partners here on this page!
Interested in receiving our wedding deals via our weekly newsletter?
Have a great weekend and happy shopping!