*This post contains affliate links. When you purchase items via our affiliate links, there is no additional cost to you, but The Budget Savvy Bride receives a small percentage of the sale as a thank you for making the introduction. You get a great product *and* you help support our website + the free resources that we share with our readers!
Countdown to Spring!
Hello, lovelies. I hope you enjoyed your Valentine's Day! And now that it has come and gone, we can slowly start thinking of spring. I can't wait!
Below you will find this week's wedding deals. See something you're particularly excited about? Comment below! Also, be sure to check out our other editions of weekly wedding deals for coupons and deals that may still be valid!
Save Big by Shopping Post-Valentine's Day Sales
Our friends at BeFrugal.com shared some awesome tips for saving big money on stuff for your Big Day by taking advantage of post-Valentine's sales. Check them out:
Get Your Decorations for Less:
The day after Valentine’s Day, many stores will start clearing out their Valentine-themed decorations. You can find plenty of heart-shaped décor for at least half the original price as well as anything that comes in typical holiday colors: red, pink and white. If you are in need of tableware or paper products for a bridal shower, bachelorette party or other casual wedding events, this is the perfect time to stock up on those items in order to get a great deal. Look for light-up “LOVE” marquee letters, romantic heart-shaped garland, and heart-shaped balloons – more great ideas for wedding décor.
Save on Flowers:
Flowers for a wedding can be one of the most expensive parts of a wedding budget. If you are DIYing any wedding decorations with artificial flowers, check out craft and box stores for discounted prices on white, red and pink items.
Whether you are in need of jewelry for yourself or as a wedding gift, start looking right after Valentine’s Day. A lot of the jewelry that was specifically advertised for the holiday will start going on sale so that retailers can begin to make room for other products. It’s a great time to check out prices on wedding rings, necklaces for your bridesmaids, cufflinks for the groomsmen, and more.
Anyone in need of special treats for their guests will find the best sales starting February 15th. Heart-shaped chocolates, and fun-sized treats perfect for favors or hotel gift bags can be found up to 70% off and the best part is they typically have a long shelf life.
Links of interest:
- Enter to win the Ultimage $10k Engagement Giveaway! Prize includes $5K towards any diamond purchased through Rare Carat, an 18K gold solitaire setting from Joseph Schubach Jewelers, an engagement photo shoot with Nomadic Newlyweds, and three little white dress rentals from Vow to be Chic.
- I highly recommend checking out this online course, Money Management for Couples, by CreativeLive. It's a great way to get your marriage off to a healthy financial start.
- Have you signed up for Aisle Society yet? It's such a fun way to browse for wedding inspiration and find your wedding vendors! See my Aisle Society Profile here.
- My friend Jillian has launched a KickStarter to get her new company, Mostly Made, up and running. Originally created to support her sister-in-law with breast cancer, Mostly Made makes fresh, savory fillings that can be assembled into healthy family meals in minutes. Please consider supporting Jillian in this worthy endeavor.
- I recently discovered a website called AllFreeDiyWeddings that is chock full of awesome free DIY wedding projects. I was absolutely blown away by this Bohemian Outdoor Wedding Alter. So beautiful!
- Interested in creating your very own wedding website? Make one for free through Wedding Paper Divas.
- Get a free invitation sample kit from Wedding Paper Divas. Each kit includes invitation samples, color and paper swatches, and an exclusive coupon.
- Through 2/21 at Shutterfly, get a free set of address labels when you use the coupon AFFFREELABELS. Just pay shipping.
- Get 3 free wedding invitation samples from Minted when you use the promo code 3FREE.
- Get 10 free Bridesmaid Notes at Wedding Paper Divas with code BRIDESMAIDS10. Shipping is extra.
As part of their Friends and Family promotion, Mixbook is offering 40-50% off everything sitewide when you use our coupon. This includes cards, photo books, prints, and more.
USE CODE: FAM17 | EXPIRES: 2/20/17
Deck your groomsmen out in funny matching socks when you shop the flash sale over at Happy Socks. All socks, save for a select few, are 30% off with free shipping. Interested in some inspiration? Check out our post Fun Wedding Trend: Funky Groomsmen Socks.
Save Big at the PhotoBarn Canvas Sale
Whether you're looking for wedding day decor, gifts, or just something to spruce up your own home, PhotoBarn has you covered with their winter canvas sale. You'll find major savings on a variety of sizes and configurations!
–Get THREE 16×20 1.5″ Canvas Panels for $99 (Reg. $335). Use Code: CC16X20
–Get THREE 11×14 1.5″ Canvas Panels for $59 (Reg. $245). Use Code: CC11X14
–Get ONE 16×20 0.75″ Canvas or Burlap Gallery Wrap for $39 (Reg. $115). Use Code: GW16X20
–Get ONE 11×14 0.75″ Canvas or Burlap Gallery Wrap for $25 (Reg. $80). Use Code: GW11X14
CLICK THE ABOVE LINKS TO SHOP AT PHOTOBARN.
If you've yet to order from Wedding Paper Divas, take advantage of this deal exclusively for new customers. Place an order of $150 or more and receive $50 off. That's a 33% savings!
USE CODE: NEWFEB | EXPIRES: 2/21/17
Infinity dresses, with their myriad of wrap options, are a great way to add continuity to your bridal party while allowing some individuality. I love this infinity dress on Etsy, and with prices starting at just $36, you can't go wrong. You can't beat the reviews, either!
Not enough deals for ya? Don't forget, you can always find our exclusive wedding deals with our affiliate partners here on this page!
Interested in receiving our wedding deals via our weekly newsletter?
Have a great weekend and happy shopping!