*This post contains affliate links. When you purchase items via our affiliate links, there is no additional cost to you, but The Budget Savvy Bride receives a small percentage of the sale as a thank you for making the introduction. You get a great product *and* you help support our website + the free resources that we share with our readers!
Hallelujah! It's Friday! And you know what that means…… Wedding Deals!
Below you will find this week's round-up of the 6 best wedding deals. See something you're particularly excited about? Comment below! Also, be sure to check out our other editions of weekly wedding deals for coupons and deals that may still be valid!
Links of interest:
Photo credit: Neilson Barnard/Getty Images for New York Magazine
NYC Brides, don't miss this fabulous bridal event in NYC next month! New York Magazine’s annual New York Weddings Event will be held Tuesday, March 28, from 5–8 p.m. at a brand-new venue for the 2017 event, 180 Maiden Lane in New York City. The event brings New York Magazine’s semiannual New York Weddings issue to life, featuring more than 100 of the most creative, stylish, and tasteful wedding service providers under one roof, for one incredible evening. Nearly 1,000 guests will be able to discover the city’s best caterers, dress designers, florists, jewelers, planners, and many more unique wedding resources and experts while they enjoy cocktails, music, and even begin to plan their wedding. Tickets are on sale for $25 at weddings.nymag.com, and updates are posted to Twitter and Instagram using #NYMWedEvent.
- Enter to win the Ultimage $10k Engagement Giveaway! Prize includes $5K towards any diamond purchased through Rare Carat, an 18K gold solitaire setting from Joseph Schubach Jewelers, an engagement photo shoot with Nomadic Newlyweds, and three little white dress rentals from Vow to be Chic.
- I highly recommend checking out this online course, Money Management for Couples, by CreativeLive. It's a great way to get your marriage off to a healthy financial start.
- Have you signed up for Aisle Society yet? It's such a fun way to browse for wedding inspiration and find your wedding vendors! See my Aisle Society Profile here.
- My friend Jillian has launched a KickStarter to get her new company, Mostly Made, up and running. Originally created to support her sister-in-law with breast cancer, Mostly Made makes fresh, savory fillings that can be assembled into healthy family meals in minutes. Please consider supporting Jillian in this worthy endeavor.
- Interested in creating your very own wedding website? Make one for free through Wedding Paper Divas.
- Get a free invitation sample kit from Wedding Paper Divas. Each kit includes invitation samples, color and paper swatches, and an exclusive coupon.
- Get 3 free wedding invitation samples from Minted when you use the promo code 3FREE.
- Get 10 free Bridesmaid Notes at Wedding Paper Divas with code BRIDESMAIDS10. Shipping is extra.
- Tiny Prints is offering 3 free stationery samples with free shipping with the code 3FREESAMPLES.
One of the best ways to save big on your wedding is to find a venue that will allow you to bring your own booze. Save even more when you get up to 69% off retail wine prices, plus $1 ground shipping on every half or full case purchased at The California Wine Club.
Combining finances with your fiancé/spouse and need some new checks? Luckily for you, first-time customers at Artistic Checks can get two boxes of checks, free lettering, and free shipping for only $4.95 with our code. This it the best checks deal we've seen!
USE CODE: 24DD | EXPIRES: 3/15/17
Printing your own invitations, save-the-dates, or other wedding papers yourself at home? Then you’d better stock up on ink! CompAndSave.com, the place for great ink prices, is currently offering $10 off on orders of $10 or more with our coupon. Pretty great deal, am I right?
USE CODE: NEWS10OFF | EXPIRES: 2/28/17
USE CODE: AFFWPD15FS | EXPIRES: 3/31/17
Are you, your partner, or even your roomie a college student? Or do you still have an .edu email address? If so, you are eligible for 6 months of free Amazon Prime. Prime is a fabulous way to save on wedding decor, clothing, and accessories. Plus, you'll receive other fun benefits like unlimited photo storage and free streaming of music and movies. After your trial, your membership will upgrade to Amazon Prime for 50% off. Cancel anytime.
Stumped on what to wear for your “Something Blue”? How about a beautiful sapphire necklace? Etsy has thousands of unique options with prices starting at $12. Plus, sapphires are timeless, so you can wear your jewelry for years to come. I personally love this lariat pendant necklace.
Not enough deals for ya? Don't forget, you can always find our exclusive wedding deals with our affiliate partners here on this page!
Interested in receiving our wedding deals via our weekly newsletter?
Have a great weekend and happy shopping!