*This post contains affliate links. When you purchase items via our affiliate links, there is no additional cost to you, but The Budget Savvy Bride receives a small percentage of the sale as a thank you for making the introduction. You get a great product *and* you help support our website + the free resources that we share with our readers!
Let's start off the month of love with some great wedding deals, shall we?
See something you're particularly excited about? Comment below!
Links of interest:
- Get $5 off your first Popsugar Must Have Box with code SHOP5 at checkout! Popsugar sent me January's box to check out and it was filled with so many great self-care goodies that will surely help me make good on my New Year's Resolution to take better care of myself this year. I especially love the Hair Wrap towel from Daily Concepts, and the Fresh A-Peel from GOLDFADEN MD really makes me feel like I'm treating myself to a fancy facial. LOVE! Learn more and order your box here!
- Enter to win the Ultimage $10k Engagement Giveaway! Prize includes $5K towards any diamond purchased through Rare Carat, an 18K gold solitaire setting from Joseph Schubach Jewelers, an engagement photo shoot with Nomadic Newlyweds, and three little white dress rentals from Vow to be Chic.
- I highly recommend checking out this online course, Money Management for Couples, by CreativeLive. It's a great way to get your marriage off to a healthy financial start.
- Have you signed up for Aisle Society yet? It's such a fun way to browse for wedding inspiration and find your wedding vendors! See my Aisle Society Profile here.
- Interested in creating your very own wedding website? Make one for free through Wedding Paper Divas.
- Get a free invitation sample kit from Wedding Paper Divas. Each kit includes invitation samples, color and paper swatches, and an exclusive coupon.
- Through 2/21 at Shutterfly, get a free set of address labels when you use the coupon AFFFREELABELS. Just pay shipping.
- Get 3 free wedding invitation samples from Minted when you use the promo code 3FREE.
Through the end of February, use our code to receive 40% off all save-the-dates over at Shutterfly. This is a great deal for these unique, well made-cards!
USE CODE: SAVETHEDATE | Expires: 2/28/17
At Invitations by David's Bridal, receive 25% off invitations when purchased with response or reception cards, or 50% off invitations when you purchase response and reception Cards.
USE CODE: MARRY50 | Expires: 2/7/17
Shop the Runway at TJ Maxx to find some awesome deals on dresses, shoes, accessories, and men's items. You'll discover high-end designer fashion for pennies on the dollar. A couple of my favorite items are this Embellished Halter Lace Gown and this Sleeveless Sequin Long Lace Gown. To see more gowns, go here.
PhotoBarn is offering a pretty neat promotion on their custom wooden photo magnets. You will pay as little as $3.50 shipped when you use one of the four coupons listed below. These would make awesome bridal party gifts, or you could create a bridesmaid proposal magnet for your girlfriends. The options are limitless!
Available Coupons (Deal Expires 2/15/17):
2 Magnets → Use Promo Code MAG2 – just $5 each!
3 Magnets → Use Promo Code MAG3 – just $5 each!
5 Magnets → Use Promo Code MAG5 – just $4 each!
10 Magnets → Use Promo Code MAG10 – just $3.50 each!
Kiyonna, *the* place for plus-size women's clothing, is currently offering 20% off sitewide. This promotion includes their bridal gowns. My favorite gown they offer is probably this Lace Illusion dress but, to tell you the truth, they're all lovely.
USE CODE: NEW2017 | Expires: 3/31/17
(Not valid on Yummie by Heather Thomson, Spanx, Sorella Swim, Swim Sexy, Lindi by Arial Collection, accessories, Lysse, gift cards, and wholesale.)
Printing your own invitations, save-the-dates, or other wedding papers yourself at home? Then you’d better stock up on ink! CompAndSave.com, the place for great ink prices, is currently offering $10 off on orders of $10 or more with our coupon. Pretty great deal, am I right?
USE CODE: NEWS10OFF | Expires: 2/28/17
Interested in receiving our wedding deals via our weekly newsletter?
Have a great weekend and happy shopping!