*This post contains affliate links. When you purchase items via our affiliate links, there is no additional cost to you, but The Budget Savvy Bride receives a small percentage of the sale as a thank you for making the introduction. You get a great product *and* you help support our website + the free resources that we share with our readers!
Hello, My Dears!
How was your week? Mine was pretty great.
Speaking of great, take a look at the nice deals we found for you this week. I'm particularly excited about the Blue Nile wedding ring sale.
Be sure to comment if you grabbed anything from today's deals! Also, be sure to check out our other editions of weekly wedding deals for coupons and deals that may still be valid!
Links of interest:
- I gave my predictions for 2017 wedding trends at the Kate Aspen blog. Take a look here!
- I was a guest on Between 2 Bros podcast where we chatted all about wedding budgeting and planning tips. Check out the episode here.
- I was featured as a top blogger on All DIY Weddings! Check out this list of the Top 100 Wedding Crafts of 2016!
- I highly recommend checking out this online course, Money Management for Couples, by CreativeLive. It's a great way to get your marriage off to a healthy financial start.
- Honeyfund, the top honeymoon registry on the market, recently introduced the industries first universal travel gift card. I highly recommend checking it out as it can be used on flights, hotels, and even cruises!
- Have you signed up for Aisle Society yet? It's such a fun way to browse for wedding inspiration and find your wedding vendors! See my Aisle Society Profile here.
- Interested in creating your very own wedding website? Make one for free through Wedding Paper Divas.
- Get a free invitation sample kit from Wedding Paper Divas. Each kit includes invitation samples, color and paper swatches, and an exclusive coupon.
- Through 1/14 at Shutterfly, get one free Pet Tag or 16×20 Print with coupon code AFFYOURGIFT. Just pay shipping.
During Shutterfly's winter sale, get 50% off hard cover photo books, perfect for a wedding guest or memory book. In addition, everything else is 40% off.
USE CODE: WINTERSALE | Expires: 1/18/17
During Things Remembered Semi-Annual Clearance sale, clearance items are up to 75% off. Even better, this sale stacks with their current buy one, get one 50% off sale. No code needed!
Take 20% off your next purchase for almost any deal on LivingSocial when you use our promo code. Just keep in mind that the maximum discount allowed is $20. You can score some especially great deals on goods, like bridal party gifts and favors, getaways, and local outings.
USE CODE: MLKJ | Expires: 1/16/17
Oh, how I adore lovepop and their amazing pop-up cards. (If you aren't familiar with them, definitely check out my review here.) And right now lovepop is offering 10% off their Valentine's Day cards with coupon. These would make great wedding invites or just grab a couple for your favorite people.
USE CODE: LETTERS10 | Expires: 2/14/17
Did you know that David's Bridal offers wedding stationery? Crazy, right? And right now is a great time to check them out as they are currently offering 25% off invites and save the dates with our code.
USE CODE: HAPPY25 | Expires: 1/17/17
Interested in receiving our wedding deals via our weekly newsletter?
Have a great weekend and happy shopping!