*This post contains affliate links. When you purchase items via our affiliate links, there is no additional cost to you, but The Budget Savvy Bride receives a small percentage of the sale as a thank you for making the introduction. You get a great product *and* you help support our website + the free resources that we share with our readers!
I've got some neat-o deals for you this week. I'm hoping they help check some of your to-do's off your list.
If they don't and you're looking for a deal on something specific, please comment below! Also, be sure to check out our other editions of weekly wedding deals for coupons and deals that may still be valid!
Links of interest:
- I gave my predictions for 2017 wedding trends at the Kate Aspen blog. Take a look here!
- I was a guest on Between 2 Bros podcast where we chatted all about wedding budgeting and planning tips. Check out the episode here.
- I was featured as a top blogger on All DIY Weddings! Check out this list of the Top 100 Wedding Crafts of 2016!
- I highly recommend checking out this online course, Money Management for Couples, by CreativeLive. It's a great way to get your marriage off to a healthy financial start.
- Honeyfund, the top honeymoon registry on the market, recently introduced the industries first universal travel gift card. I highly recommend checking it out as it can be used on flights, hotels, and even cruises!
- Have you signed up for Aisle Society yet? It's such a fun way to browse for wedding inspiration and find your wedding vendors! See my Aisle Society Profile here.
- Interested in creating your very own wedding website? Make one for free through Wedding Paper Divas.
- Get a free invitation sample kit from Wedding Paper Divas. Each kit includes invitation samples, color and paper swatches, and an exclusive coupon.
- Through 2/21 at Shutterfly, get a free set of address labels when you use the coupon AFFFREELABELS. Just pay shipping.
- Also from Shutterfly, get a free 8×8 hard cover photo book with code BIGTHANKS. Alternatively, this same code can be used for $20 off orders of $20+. This deal expires on 1/22 and doesn't include shipping.
Whether you need invites, save the dates, ceremony or reception documents, or thank you cards, Invitations by David Bridal has you covered. Plus, they are currently offering 20% savings sitewide with our coupon.
USE CODE: LOVE20 | Expires: 1/24/17
Holy moly, guacamole! Now at Walgreens, their custom photo blankets are just $15, which is a whopping 75% off! Even better, shipping is free. It has been awhile since I've seen such an amazing photo gift deal, so be sure to pounce on it! (It would make a fabulous Valentine's gift!!)
USE CODE: BLANKETDEAL | Expires: 1/21/17
In search of some wedding planning books? What about unique gifts for your bridal party? Regardless of what you're in need of, Barnes & Noble has you covered. Plus, use our coupon code to receive an additional 15% off orders of $50+. Orders over $25 ship for free. (On a personal note, I *love* their selection of Harry Potter toys and gifts!)
USE CODE: BNJAN50 | Expires: 1/22/17
Lovehoney, an online shop that sells lingerie, toys, and adult gifts, is offering new customers 25% off sitewide AND free shipping on orders of $100+. Be sure to take a look if you're searching for something fun for your honeymoon, bachelorette party, or Valentine's Day.
I have a very strong-held belief: every new bride and groom should come home to a new bedding set. I don't care if you have been shackin' up together for 10 years, something about new bedding makes me think of new beginnings. Of course, this doesn't mean you have to spend $300 on a Pottery Barn comforter. Case in point, this beautiful gray set at Amazon is just $34.99 (65% off) for a queen and $38.99 (61% off) for a king. This impeccably-reviewed set ships for free with Amazon Prime or on orders of $49+. (You may also want to consider pairing this set with some new sheets.)
I love my Cricut Explore Air, as you can see by some of these posts. It has allowed me to make so many amazing projects. If you have had your eye on one, right now is the time to pounce as they are selling for as little as $179.99 – a $20 savings – at Amazon. You can also choose from several sets that include accessories and supplies.
Interested in receiving our wedding deals via our weekly newsletter?
Have a great weekend and happy shopping!