*This post contains affliate links. When you purchase items via our affiliate links, there is no additional cost to you, but The Budget Savvy Bride receives a small percentage of the sale as a thank you for making the introduction. You get a great product *and* you help support our website + the free resources that we share with our readers!
Did you have a fabulous New Years celebration? I hope so, my dears!
Below we have some nice wedding deals for you. Comment after the post if you found any of them particularly useful! Also, be sure to check out our other editions of weekly wedding deals for coupons and deals that may still be valid!
Links of interest:
- I was featured as a top blogger on All DIY Weddings! Check out this list of the Top 100 Wedding Crafts of 2016!
- I highly recommend checking out this online course, Money Management for Couples, by CreativeLive. It's a great way to get your marriage off to a healthy financial start.
- Honeyfund, the top honeymoon registry on the market, recently introduced the industries first universal travel gift card. I highly recommend checking it out as it can be used on flights, hotels, and even cruises!
- Have you signed up for Aisle Society yet? It's such a fun way to browse for wedding inspiration and find your wedding vendors! See my Aisle Society Profile here.
Have you signed up for the Popsugar Must Have Box? It's a curated box of goodies from the editors of Popsugar. Last month's box came with this gorgeous ring dishes from Odeme and lipstick from Winky Lux! Plus some other goodies like cookie mix, a Baublebar Necklace, and bobby pins from Mane Message. Get your first Must Have Box for $5 off with code SHOP5!
- Interested in creating your very own wedding website? Make one for free through Wedding Paper Divas.
- Get one free issue of Bridal Guide magazine from ValueMags.
- Get a free invitation sample kit from Wedding Paper Divas. Each kit includes invitation samples, color and paper swatches, and an exclusive coupon.
Whether you're planning your honeymoon or just want to take a little trip, LivingSocial is offering 10% off select escapes with our promo code. Considering the escapes at LivingSocial are already significantly discounted, this is a pretty great deal. Keep in mind the discount is limited to no more than $75.
USE CODE: TRAVELMORE | Expires: 1/7/17
If you've yet to order your save the dates, right now would be a great time to check out Wedding Paper Divas' sale. They are all 40% off with code. Plus, everything else sitewide is 25% off with the same code. Pretty snazzy deal.
USE CODE: YOUSAIDYES | Expires: 1/8/17
Boots are all the rage for weddings right now and this week there is no better deal on this type of footwear than at Cents of Style. Boot styles start at less than $20 and shipping is free.
I absolutely love Jane.com. It is a daily deal site geared towards women, decor, and kids. I particularly like their accessories, which is why you should definitely take a look if you are in search of bridal party gifts.
ModCloth, a perfect place to look for vintage-like apparel, gifts, and accessories, is currently offering new customers 20% off their entire order with newsletter sign up.
If you have yet to give oval makeup brushes a try, here is the perfect opportunity. Currently on sale for $23.99, this set includes everything you need to beautify yourself on a daily basis and on your big day. Plus, get free 2-day shipping with Amazon Prime. (Get a free 30-day trial here.)
Interested in receiving our wedding deals via our weekly newsletter?
Have a great weekend and happy shopping!