*This post contains affliate links. When you purchase items via our affiliate links, there is no additional cost to you, but The Budget Savvy Bride receives a small percentage of the sale as a thank you for making the introduction. You get a great product *and* you help support our website + the free resources that we share with our readers!
Happy friday! I've got another fun-filled collection of deals for you today! Take a look below and don't forget to share! Also, be sure to check out our other editions of weekly wedding deals for coupons and deals that may still be valid!
- Weddington Way is opening boutiques in 10 cities across the country — taking their online shopping experience in-person! Find a location near you!
- Alfred Angelo is filing for bankruptcy and closing all their stores. Brides affected have options! Check out this article from Brideside. David's Bridal is also offering help to brides and bridesmaids who were left in a lurch.
- Amika is now offering bridal hairstyling at their Williamsburg styling salon! So many chic styles!
- Have you joined our Facebook group, DIY Wedding Lovefest? We're sharing inspiration, ideas, tips and resources with real brides who are planning their weddings! Join us today!
- Have you signed up for Aisle Society yet? It's such a fun way to browse for wedding inspiration and find your wedding vendors! See my Aisle Society Profile here.
- Looking for a one-stop shop for your wedding website, registry, checklist, and guest list? Get them all in one place with Zola!
- Do you love animals – specifically rescued pups – and/or running/exercise? If so, pop on over to Virtual Charity Runs. When you register for one of their runs, just walk/run as little as one mile on your own time and at your own pace. Proceeds go to a worthy charity and you receive a metal. Through 8/5, they are promoting Game of Bones – House Bark, the first of five Game of Thrones parody races and the special needs pups at LoveyLoaves will receive the funds raised. Sign up for all five races and your medals will fit together into one epic #GoT art piece.
- Get a free luggage tag at Shutterfly for just the cost of shipping with the code FREELUGGAGETAG. This promo expires 7/31/17
- Get a free invitation sample kit from Wedding Paper Divas. Each kit includes invitation samples, color and paper swatches, and an exclusive coupon.
- Order 10 free samples of any wedding invitation or save the date at Minted. Just use code 10FREE.
- Interested in creating your very own wedding website? Make one for free through Wedding Paper Divas.
If you've decided to forego the black tie tuxedos for the guys in your wedding, consider purchasing a suit from Jos. A Bank. They have a few really competitive promotions available in their clearance section, including $100 suits. (Be sure to check out their sizing charts, especially for suit sets, before purchasing.)
I LOVE e.l.f. Cosmetics. It is my favorite makeup brand. I appreciate that their products are cruelty-free and vegan, plus they're SO inexpensive. Case in point, right now purchase $25 worth of products and get one of the following:
USE CODE: BESTSELLER through 7/30/17 to receive a matte lip color, cream eyeliner, and illuminating pallette for free on orders of $25+
USE CODE: BRUSHES on 7/31/17 only to receive a 12pc brush set for free on orders of $25+
Bridal Guide or Martha Stewart Weddings $4.99/per Year!
Yowza. Take a look at the two exclusive magazine deals we found just for out wonderful readers. DiscountMags is currently offering Bridal Guide or Martha Stewart Weddings magazines for only $4.99 per year with our exclusive code below. Both mags are chock-full of ideas for brides, so grab one or both to give you some fabulous wedding inspiration!
USE CODE: SAVVY | EXPIRES: 8/31/17
Have you visited Jet.com yet? If not, I highly recommend taking a look. It's a lot like Amazon, but I purchase a nice amount of staples from Jet.com that are significantly lower in price than at Amazon. Plus, you get a variety of other discounts, including quantity and a discount for using your debit card. Be sure to use the below coupon to get 15% off your first 3 orders.
USE CODE: SAVE15 | EXPIRES: 9/2/17
Let's face it: it is highly unlikely your bridesmaids are ever going to wear their dress again. Help them save big by finding your bridesmaid dresses on VowToBeChic. Your gals can rent their gown starting for an additional 25% off with our code, they'll get a designer dress, and they won't be stuck with a gown they won't ever wear again.
Considering renting a gown for yourself? You will save 20% off any rental other than bridesmaid dresses (which are 25% off, as mentioned above). The dresses are great and I really encourage you to pop over and check them out!
USE CODE: VOWLOVE25 to save 25% off bridesmaid dresses | EXPIRES: 7/30/17
USE CODE: SUMMERSAVINGS20 to save 20% off sitewide | EXPIRES: 7/31/17
Order all of your stationery and wedding papers in one shot today over at Wedding Paper Divas. You'll receive 20% off sitewide, which is a nice chunk of change. Plus, they have some truly unique and beautiful designs.
USE CODE: WPDAFF20 | EXPIRES: 9/30/17
Interested in receiving our wedding deals via our weekly newsletter?
Have a great weekend and happy shopping!