*This post contains affliate links. When you purchase items via our affiliate links, there is no additional cost to you, but The Budget Savvy Bride receives a small percentage of the sale as a thank you for making the introduction. You get a great product *and* you help support our website + the free resources that we share with our readers!
Hey brides! I've got another fun-filled collection of deals for you today! Take a look below and don't forget to share! Also, be sure to check out our other editions of weekly wedding deals for coupons and deals that may still be valid!
Links of Interest:
- Check out the video I did for CNBC Make It and Nerdwallet on how I saved big on my wedding – 50% to be exact!!
- I did a video interview with Kristen of Love Notery. View it here.
- Have you joined our Facebook group, DIY Wedding Lovefest? We're sharing inspiration, ideas, tips and resources with real brides who are planning their weddings! Join us today!
- Have you signed up for Aisle Society yet? It's such a fun way to browse for wedding inspiration and find your wedding vendors! See my Aisle Society Profile here.
- Looking for a one-stop shop for your wedding website, registry, checklist, and guest list? Get them all in one place with Zola!
- Get a free invitation sample kit from Wedding Paper Divas. Each kit includes invitation samples, color and paper swatches, and an exclusive coupon.
- Order 10 free samples of any wedding invitation or save the date at Minted. Just use code 10FREE.
- Interested in creating your very own wedding website? Make one for free through Wedding Paper Divas.
Use our promotional code listed below to get 30% off both invitations and save the dates from Invitations by David's Bridal. This is some nice savings on already affordable wedding stationery.
USE CODE: KISS30 | EXPIRES: 7/11/17
This past weekend, my assistant Emmy was in a wedding where she wore this infinity convertible bridesmaid dress. Starting at only $39 and with dozens of ways to wear it, it is a perfect dress for pretty much any gal. She also appreciated the fact that it didn't require hemming; instead it could be trimmed to length without any sewing. See her in her dress above!
My assistant, Emmy, also had amazing results with the Ohuhu 5 in 1 Curling Iron Wand Set. She has never had luck with traditional curling irons, but her curls lasted all day with this curling wand. She used the bubble attachment, but with 5 different attachments, you can experiment with what works best for you! The entire set, including mitt, is just $29.99 and has impeccable reviews!
Audible lets you experience audiobooks in a whole new way. Celebrate Prime Day with 6 months of Audible for just $8.95/month, a savings of $36. This would also make a thoughtful gift to the book lover in your wedding party.
Amazon Music Unlimited offers tens of millions of songs with new releases from today's most popular artists. Listen ad-free with unlimited skips plus download for offline listening for only $0.99 for 4 months. Afterwards, if you choose to continue your subscription, you'll pay $7.99/month for this feature. This would be a great way to discover which songs you want played for your reception.
Now at Amazon, Mason 4oz Quilted Jelly Jars are just $8.36 for 12. This is a whopping 50% off. These jars are the perfect size for favors like jam or candy. Looking for a different size, check out all the mason jars here.
Interested in receiving our wedding deals via our weekly newsletter?
Have a great weekend and happy shopping!