*This post contains affliate links. When you purchase items via our affiliate links, there is no additional cost to you, but The Budget Savvy Bride receives a small percentage of the sale as a thank you for making the introduction. You get a great product *and* you help support our website + the free resources that we share with our readers!
Woot! It's Friday!
Hey birdes! I've got another fun-filled collection of deals for you today! Take a look below and don't forget to share!
Links of Interest:
- Check out the video I did for CNBC Make It and Nerdwallet on how I saved big on my wedding – 50% to be exact!!
- I did a video interview with Kristen of Love Notery. View it here.
- Have you joined our Facebook group, DIY Wedding Lovefest? We're sharing inspiration, ideas, tips and resources with real brides who are planning their weddings! Join us today!
- Have you signed up for Aisle Society yet? It's such a fun way to browse for wedding inspiration and find your wedding vendors! See my Aisle Society Profile here.
- Looking for a one-stop shop for your wedding website, registry, checklist, and guest list? Get them all in one place with Zola!
- Get a free invitation sample kit from Wedding Paper Divas. Each kit includes invitation samples, color and paper swatches, and an exclusive coupon.
- Order 10 free samples of any wedding invitation or save the date at Minted. Just use code 10FREE.
- Interested in creating your very own wedding website? Make one for free through Wedding Paper Divas.
- This weekend only, 6/15-6/19, eHarmony users can communicate with their matches absolutely free. Be sure to tell your friends who have yet to find their special someone.
While supplies last, get a free extra box with your new subscription to Birchbox. There are a limited amount of free boxes available and once they're gone, the code will no longer work. Therefore, be sure to hop to it if this awesome subscription service interests you!
USE CODE: EXTRABOX | EXPIRES: While Supplies Last
Grab some adorable personalized gifts, photobooks, or custom invitations for huge savings at Shutterfly this week. Right now, everything sitewide is a whopping 50% off!
USE CODE: SAVE50 | EXPIRES: 6/20/17
I recently discovered the beautiful – and inexpensive – bridesmaid gowns over at Forever 21. For as little as $18, your bridesmaids can score a gorgeous dress that can *actually* be worn again and again. Plus, save up to 20% using the following promotions:
10% OFF when you spend $50. USE CODE: SUMMER10 (6/15- 6/18)
15% OFF when you spend $100. USE CODE: SUMMER15 (6/15- 6/18)
20% OFF when you spend $150. USE CODE: SUMMER20
Shop the Luna Bazaar Semi-Annual Clearance Sale to score amazing deal on decor, favors, and tableware for your wedding. Plus, don't forget to stack those saving with our exclusive 5% off coupon!
USE CODE: BUDGETSAVVY5 | EXPIRES: 7/7/17
If you've been hesitant to check out ModCloth because of shipping costs and/or potential return costs, now is the time to pop on over. For a limited time, you will receive free shipping and returns. Even better, new customers get 20% off their first order of $100 or more (just click the 20% off $100 text in the below link). ModCloth has a huge variety of dresses, shoes, and accessories, perfect for your big day.
Yowza! Hurry over to Dollar Tree to take a gander at their new selection of beautiful folding fans. At just $1 each and available online, you can't go wrong with these beauties, whether you use them for decor or to keep your guests cool. Even if you aren't interested in fans, Dollar Tree is the place to shop for cheap wedding decor. Check them out by clicking on the below link and searching for “folding fans.”
Interested in receiving our wedding deals via our weekly newsletter?
Have a great weekend and happy shopping!