*This post contains affliate links. When you purchase items via our affiliate links, there is no additional cost to you, but The Budget Savvy Bride receives a small percentage of the sale as a thank you for making the introduction. You get a great product *and* you help support our website + the free resources that we share with our readers!
Hello, dearies. Hope you are having a great start to your March!
Below you will find this week's round-up of the best wedding deals we could find. See something you're particularly excited about? Comment below! Also, be sure to check out our other editions of weekly wedding deals for coupons and deals that may still be valid!
Links of interest:
- I have a NEW product collaboration launching in just a few weeks, in partnership with The Dating Divas!!! I can't reveal too much else right now, but keep an eye on this space and make sure you're signed up for our NEWSLETTER so you are on the list when it launches!!
- I highly recommend checking out this online course, Money Management for Couples, by CreativeLive. It's a great way to get your marriage off to a healthy financial start.
- Have you signed up for Aisle Society yet? It's such a fun way to browse for wedding inspiration and find your wedding vendors! See my Aisle Society Profile here.
- My friend Jillian has launched a KickStarter to get her new company, Mostly Made, up and running. Originally created to support her sister-in-law with breast cancer, Mostly Made makes fresh, savory fillings that can be assembled into healthy family meals in minutes. Please consider supporting Jillian in this worthy endeavor.
- Interested in creating your very own wedding website? Make one for free through Wedding Paper Divas.
- Get a free invitation sample kit from Wedding Paper Divas. Each kit includes invitation samples, color and paper swatches, and an exclusive coupon.
- Get 3 free wedding invitation samples from Minted when you use the promo code 3FREE.
- Get 10 free Bridesmaid Notes at Wedding Paper Divas with code BRIDESMAIDS10. Shipping is extra.
- Tiny Prints is offering 3 free stationery samples with free shipping with the code 3FREESAMPLES.
If you are interested in honeymooning in a beautiful, tropical location, you will want to consider Sandals Resorts. Right now they are offering:
-Up to $1000 instant air credit
-Free Catamaran Cruise for 2
-Up to 65% off
-1 free night (in select room categories)
-$25 savings when booked online
-Free excursion (select resorts & rooms)
Save big on your invitations when you print your own from Download & Print. Download & Print helps people make their own invitations and event stationery, things like place cards, table numbers, programs and more. With their printable Microsoft Word templates all the design work is done; simply open the file, type in the details, and start printing copies. Best of all, all items print on standard size (8.5×11″) paper.
In addition, you will get 20% off sitewide with our exclusive coupon below. Score!
USE CODE: SAVVYBRIDE
If printing your own invites and wedding papers isn't something you're interested in, check out Wedding Paper Divas. Everything is 40% off sitewide, which is a pretty epic promotion. Just be sure to use the promo code below.
USE CODE: CELEBRATE40 | EXPIRES: 3/7/17
If you've yet to shop at Blooms by the Box, you are eligible to use their new customer coupon worth 5% off your entire order. This is a nice bit of savings from a company that already offers rock-bottom prices on DIY flowers. Plus, be sure to enter their flower giveaway here.
USE CODE: W2BB4
Not enough deals for ya? Don't forget, you can always find our exclusive wedding deals with our affiliate partners here on this page!
Interested in receiving our wedding deals via our weekly newsletter?
Have a great weekend and happy shopping!