*This post contains affliate links. When you purchase items via our affiliate links, there is no additional cost to you, but The Budget Savvy Bride receives a small percentage of the sale as a thank you for making the introduction. You get a great product *and* you help support our website + the free resources that we share with our readers!
Hope you've had an excellent week! I've got another fun-filled collection of deals for you today!
Links of Interest:
- Have you joined our Facebook group, DIY Wedding Lovefest? We're sharing inspiration, ideas, tips and resources with real brides who are planning their weddings! Join us today!
- My friend Jillian has launched a KickStarter to get her new company, Mostly Made, up and running. Originally created to support her sister-in-law with breast cancer, Mostly Made makes fresh, savory fillings that can be assembled into healthy family meals in minutes. Please consider supporting Jillian in this worthy endeavor.
- I highly recommend checking out this online course, Money Management for Couples, by CreativeLive. It's a great way to get your marriage off to a healthy financial start.
- Have you signed up for Aisle Society yet? It's such a fun way to browse for wedding inspiration and find your wedding vendors! See my Aisle Society Profile here.
- Get a free 8×10 photo print from Shutterfly through 3/31/17 when you use the code GETFREEPRINT. Just pay shipping.
- Get a free invitation sample kit from Wedding Paper Divas. Each kit includes invitation samples, color and paper swatches, and an exclusive coupon.
- Get 3 free wedding invitation samples from Minted when you use the promo code 3FREE.
- Get 10 free Bridesmaid Notes at Wedding Paper Divas with code BRIDESMAIDS10. Shipping is extra.
- Every FRIDAY through 5/12/17, get a free photo magnet at Photo Barn with code MAGNETS5. Each additional magnet is $5. Just pay shipping.
- Interested in creating your very own wedding website? Make one for free through Wedding Paper Divas.
During Gilt's Wedding Ready Sale, find significant savings on cocktail and bridesmaid dresses, jewelry, shoes, and men's apparel. If you want to get some great deals on some super high-end pieces, you may want to check out this sale. Some of the prices are still not so “budget savvy,” but when you consider the percentage off retail that you are saving, it may be worth it to you. I could definitely see mother-of-the-bride/groom dresses being purchased here. Plus, use our coupon code to get free shipping on orders of $99+.
USE CODE: SHIP99 | EXPIRES: 4/2/17
At Invitations by David's Bridal, receive 25% off invitations when purchased with response or reception cards, or 50% off invitations when you purchase response and reception cards. Either way, this is a nice sale for beautiful stationery.
USE CODE: MARRY50 | EXPIRES: 4/4/17
USE CODE: savvyMARRYME | EXPIRES: 12/31/17
Oh, Luna Bazaar, how I love thee…… But seriously, LB is definitely my favorite source for unique and bohemian wedding decor. The prices are great and the quality is superb. Plus, get an even better deal when you sign up for their newsletter. Once you do, you'll get a 10% off coupon. (If the newsletter sign-up doesn't pop up, scroll to the very bottom of the page and you'll see the link in the bottom right corner.)
From now through April 3, save big on Amazon Kindle devices for your loved ones. Or just grab one for yourself! I won't tell. To score this deal, you do need to be a Prime member. Try a 30-day trial here.
Let's face it: it is highly unlikely your bridesmaids are ever going to wear their dress again. Help them save big by finding your bridesmaid dresses on VowToBeChic. Your gals can rent their gown starting at just $50, they'll get a designer dress, and they won't be stuck with a gown they won't ever wear again.
Not enough deals for ya? Don't forget, you can always find our exclusive wedding deals with our affiliate partners here on this page!
Interested in receiving our wedding deals via our weekly newsletter?
Have a great weekend and happy shopping!