*This post contains affliate links. When you purchase items via our affiliate links, there is no additional cost to you, but The Budget Savvy Bride receives a small percentage of the sale as a thank you for making the introduction. You get a great product *and* you help support our website + the free resources that we share with our readers!
Hip-hip-hooray for Friday! But before you start your weekend, I've got another fun-filled collection of deals for you today! Take a gander below! Also, be sure to check out our other editions of weekly wedding deals for coupons and deals that may still be valid!
Links of Interest:
- Check out the video I did for CNBC Make It and Nerdwallet on how I saved big on my wedding – 50% to be exact!!
- I did a video interview with Kristen of Love Notery. View it here.
- Have you joined our Facebook group, DIY Wedding Lovefest? We're sharing inspiration, ideas, tips and resources with real brides who are planning their weddings! Join us today!
- Have you signed up for Aisle Society yet? It's such a fun way to browse for wedding inspiration and find your wedding vendors! See my Aisle Society Profile here.
- Looking for a one-stop shop for your wedding website, registry, checklist, and guest list? Get them all in one place with Zola!
- Sign up for a Sam's Club membership today! For just $45, get a Sam's Club Savings membership with a $20 gift card, as well as free rotisserie chicken, rolls and apple pie! Click here to register. (Not sure what Sam's Club has to offer brides? Check out our post Top Reasons Why DIY Brides Need a Sam’s Club Membership.)
- Get a free invitation sample kit from Wedding Paper Divas. Each kit includes invitation samples, color and paper swatches, and an exclusive coupon.
- Order 10 free samples of any wedding invitation or save the date at Minted. Just use code 10FREE.
- Interested in creating your very own wedding website? Make one for free through Wedding Paper Divas.
- This weekend only, 5/25-2/29, eHarmony users can communicate with their matches absolutely free. Be sure to tell your friends who have yet to find their special someone.
Yowza! Head on over to David's Bridal to check out their unadvertised flash sale. When you use our coupon code, you will receive $40 off $175. What's so cool about this sale is that this code includes sale items. It also gives you free shipping. This is absolutely one of the most impressive sales we've seen lately from good ol' David's!
USE CODE: SPRING40 | EXPIRES: 5/26/17
Whether you are on the lookout for beautiful invitations, save the dates, ceremony papers, or an entire wedding suite, Wedding Paper Divas has what you need. Plus, save 20% off your entire order – no minimum purchase required – when you use our coupon!
USE CODE: WPDAFF20 | EXPIRES: 6/30/17
We don't see a whole lot of sitewide promos from Evermine, so I am excited to tell you about their Memorial Day sale. Get 20% off sitewide with our promotional code, allowing you to save on unique wine labels, hang tags, coasters, invites, and more.
USE CODE: MDSALE20 | EXPIRES: 5/29/17
Pick up a free 8×8 wood photo print from Photobarn with our coupon. I have bought several products from Photobarn and I've been incredibly impressed. This print would make a fabulous Father's Day gift, or use it in your wedding decor. Shipping is extra.
USE CODE: FREE8X8 | EXPIRES: 5/30/17
I just love the unique candies and chocolates available at Dylan's Candy Bar. Their products have adorable packaging in a variety of styles, perfect for wedding favors or candy buffets. Plus, grab 25% off sitewide with our code.
USE CODE: BIGSALE | EXPIRES: 7/7/17
Have you checked out the new website Etsy Studio? Etsy Studio is an online marketplace, made just for makers. They connect shoppers with sellers of organic, handmade, vintage, and ethically manufactured supplies. Plus, they curate inspiring DIY projects with step-by-step instructions. If you are looking to DIY any of your wedding projects, absolutely pop on over to Etsy Studio. You'll be blown away!
Interested in receiving our wedding deals via our weekly newsletter?
Have a great weekend and happy shopping!