*This post contains affliate links. When you purchase items via our affiliate links, there is no additional cost to you, but The Budget Savvy Bride receives a small percentage of the sale as a thank you for making the introduction. You get a great product *and* you help support our website + the free resources that we share with our readers!
I hope you had a fantabulous week. Before you start your weekend, I have some nice wedding deals for you to take a gander at. There’s something for everyone, regardless of where you are at in planning your wedding. Big hugs and happy shopping!
Links of interest:
- I was quoted in this article on Cosmopolitan all about ways to save money on your wedding!
- Do you love wine? You’ll love Winc! Get $20 off your first order of 4 bottles with our referral link.
- Want to be your own boss? Learn from industry experts on how to build your business being a Content Creator and Influencer at Style Institute’s first ever Content Creator course this October 21-23 at The Grove LA in partnership with Bloglovin! Tickets available NOW through this link. Buy one day or save $400 on the entire course!
- Get the fab BRIDES + Allure Mag Limited Edition Beauty Box! Filled with beauty goodies to get you prepped for the big day!
- Are you a current student and planning a wedding? You can win a wedding scholarship from Diamond Mansion! Learn more here.
- Have you signed up for Aisle Society yet? It’s such a fun way to browse for wedding inspiration and find your wedding vendors! See my Aisle Society Profile here.
- Interested in creating your very own wedding website? Make one for free through Wedding Paper Divas.
- Looking for a great way to remember your day? Get a free 8.5″ x 11.25″ photo book with free cover option ($39.99 value). You will just have to pay shipping.
- Looking for some cute (and cheap) favors for your bridesmaids? Try these adorable little mini photo books. You will get 5 free; just pay shipping.
Right now at T.J. Maxx, get free shipping sitewide; no coupon required. Plus, you’ll find adorable heels, perfect for your big day, from just $19.99.
Amazon just launched a new photo service – Amazon Prints – and is currently offering 50 free photo prints for Amazon Prime members. Better yet, shipping is free! (Not an Amazon Prime member? Get a 30-day free trial here.)
USE CODE: BABY50FREEPRINTS | Expires: Limited Time
Not sure where to register? Consider Target’s Wedding Registry! Like they always say: “If you can’t get it at Target, you just don’t need it!” Plus, you’ll get a 15% discount on everything left on your registry after the big day.
If you color your own hair – or have considered doing so – this one’s for you. (You can check out my review of their color here — spoiler alert: it’s fab!) Now at Madison Reed, purchase any hair color and get a free bowl and brush with our coupon code.
USE CODE: FREEBB | Expires: 9/26
Changing your name and/or adding your spouse to your bank accounts? Then you probably need new checks. Now at Checks Unlimited, get checks for $6.99/box (singles) or $7.99/box (duplicates), plus free lettering, shipping & handling, and free labels with a 2 or 4 box order.
USE CODE: 355M
Today at My Wedding Favors:
Use coupon code SAVE5 to receive 5% off of your order OR
Use coupon code SAVE10 to receive 10% off your order of $150 or more OR
Use coupon code PARTNER4 to receive $40 off your order of $200 or more.
Have a great weekend and happy shopping!