I am so excited to introduce you gals to one of our new and fabulous sponsors, Written in Detail!
Written in Detail is a husband-and-wife team who specializes in indie-inspired design for paper goods. Lauren & Garret’s designs are great for rustic or bohemian celebrations and weddings, as they infuse a playful illustrations with great typography for a truly unique style. Written in Detail even offers custom illustrations so you could get yourselves illustrated in portrait form for your save the dates. Talk about custom attention and unique design! Their printing services and pricing are very affordable but they also have a DIY option- so Written in Detail’s products are perfect for budget savvy brides! Check out some of their awesome designs below!
Lauren + Garret have generously offered readers of The Budget Savvy Bride an opportunity to win fifty printed save the dates in any of Written in Detail’s designs, including their custom illustrated cartoon portrait designs! You could get custom illustrated portraits on your save the dates for FREE, y’all! Here’s
- The prize is valued between $150 and $250 depending on the design you choose.
- The winner may chose to have save the dates printed on brown kraft, white or cream felt, or white or cream linen paper.
- We will work one-on-one with the contest winner to customize the winner’s chosen save the date design.
- The winner will see digital proofs via email before the save the dates are printed and may request changes after each round of proofs.
- A first proof will be emailed within 7-10 business days of our receipt of the winner’s details for the save the date design.
- The finished product (printed save the dates) will ship to the winner 2-3 weeks after the design is finalized and has been approved for print by the winner.
- The contest is open to US residents only.
Use the widget below to enter the giveaway! Winner will be announced on Friday!!