Breaking down the benefits and convincing reasons to make an Amazon Wedding Registry for your wedding gift list!
The Amazon Wedding Registry offers so many great benefits for brides and grooms to be, including:
- World's Largest Selection – Register for all the items you both want.
- It's universal – keep track of what you want from anywhere. Add items from other websites to your Wedding Registry with their universal button.
- Receive a wedding gift from Amazon after your big day: Get 10% off most products on Amazon for a savings up to $100.
- Free shipping on orders over $35 – so it's easy & affordable for your guests, too!
- Convenience: You won't even have to leave home to add items to your registry, and your guests can shop from home, too!
Amazon Wedding Registry Recommendations
When it comes to advice for using the Amazon Wedding Registry — here are my recommendations:
- Visit some traditional retailers to get an idea of what you really want. Check out items and determine the quality, style and brands you are looking for.
- Log onto Amazon.com and set up your wedding registry.
- Search the Amazon site for the items and brands you want.
- Can't find it on Amazon? Do a quick Google search and add those items using the universal button.
- Try to add items to your registry that are part of Amazon Prime — your guests who are members will thank you!
- Once your registry is finished, share it with your family and friends! Include a link to your Amazon Wedding Registry on your wedding website.
- Sit back and wait for those gifts to arrive!
Amazon has become one of our most visited sites over the years, and with good reason. For one thing, they pretty much have everything you could ever want or need, so shopping on Amazon just makes life more convenient. In fact, Amazon became the fastest company ever to reach $100 BILLION in sales, so clearly I'm not alone in my obsession. This is also one of the reasons why the Amazon Wedding Registry should be at the top of your short list for your wedding gifts.
Universal Wishlist Button
Let's talk more about this universal button. This handy browser extension allows you to keep track of what you want from anywhere on the web. Here's how it works:
- Install the Add to Registry/Add to Wish List Chrome add-on.
- Find the item you want from another website.
- Click the browser button and choose the registry you want to add to in the drop down of lists.
Easy as pie! The Registry/Wish List Add-on is completely free and just adds to the convenience factor of the already amazing Amazon Wedding Registry experience.
🛍 Benefits of the Amazon Wedding Registry:
- They have the World’s Largest Selection
Register for all the items you both want from Amazon's unlimited assortment of products.
- It’s universal.
Keep track of what you want from anywhere. Add items from other websites to your Wedding Registry with their universal button.
- Get perks.
Receive a wedding gift from Amazon after your big day: Get 10% off most products on Amazon for a savings of up to $100.
- Free shipping on orders over $49
No matter if their gift is large or small, it’s easy & affordable for your guests, too!
- It's Convenient.
You won’t even have to leave home to add items to your registry, and your guests can shop from home, too!
- It's familiar and trustworthy.
Your guests have likely shopped on Amazon plenty of times, so there's nothing new or confusing about it.
- Recently revamped.
The Amazon Wedding Registry recently had a makeover and now has beautifully curated sections to find the best products for you.
Amazon's Wedding Store
Want to check out all that Amazon has to offer in the world of weddings? Visit the Amazon Wedding Store:
Amazon carries so many items for weddings, from apparel to gifts to decor and so much more!
Shop Amazon's selection of bridesmaids dresses, flower girl dresses, mother of the bride dresses and bridal gowns, as well as men's suits for the groom, groomsmen, ring bearer and father of the bride.
Need more convincing? Check out this post:
Explore More Wedding Registry Options