Favorite (Budget-Friendly) Fonts for Your Wedding Invitations
When you’re planning a budget-friendly wedding, there are lots of different ways you can cut costs. If you’ve got the design ability, customizing your stationery or wedding signage is one way to save. The fun part? Picking the fonts!
Each month I’ll be sharing my favorite, pocket-book friendly font pairings to use for your wedding invitations so you can DIY your printable pieces.
1. Smoothy: Smoothy is a wonderful font for a whimsical and romantic wedding day, isn’t it? $20 gets you both the script and the sans-serif font, which is a steal for such a beautiful combo. $20 – Buy it here
- Pair it with: Edmoundsans
2. Away Font: The brush calligraphy look is very big right now, so this cute font is right on trend for a bold and colorful wedding celebration. It also comes with a partner font, so you’re getting a great deal with this pairing too! $10 – Buy it here
- Pair it with: Maven Pro
3. Silhouette: If you’re looking for a wedding invitation font that’s not scripty, consider something like this! It’s hand drawn and would be a great font to use for then names of you and your hubby-to-be. $16 – Buy it here
- Pair it with: Museo Sans
4. Mattilda: This brush font is a great one to use if you’re looking for something scripty but not overly flourished. It’s got great thickness, making it wonderful when it’s paired with a less bold font. It would make a nice monogram too! $15 – Buy it here
- Pair it with: Mensch
5. Octavia Script: What a pretty font! If you’re looking for something that’s modern, feminine and flourished, then Octavia Script is it. It has lovely loops in all the right places – this will be a font you’ll want to use over and over again! $15 – Buy it here
- Pair it with: Adobe Caslon Pro
Are you DIYing your invitations? Which fonts are your favorite?