- Live in California and need a day-of coordinator? Check out the selection of fabulous DIY wedding coordinating goddesses over on PinkCloud9‘s new site! You can choose from their team of coordinators, find one who best suits your style, and book the services right from their website- so fun and convenient- and packages start at just $600!
- Planning a destination wedding and want to keep costs down on venue AND lodging? Have you considered renting a beach home? VacationHomeRentals.com is a family-to-family (F2F) vacation home rental marketplace that allows you to rent a vacation home directly from homeowners – at a very affordable price! Renting a home through VacationHomeRentals.com costs 15 to 50% less than booking through professionally managed vacation home rentals or hotels – definitely a great option for budget savvy destination brides!!
- From finding the perfect dress to organizing vendor availability and budgets, planning a wedding has its challenges. Fortunately, there's Clipboard– a new site that provides a great way to organize, save and share anything on the Internet– which can simplify this daunting task for any bride or groom. Check out this video on the Clipboard blog to see how it works.
- Heads up, crafty brides! My favorite craft store, Michael's has just launched a new DIY Wedding Site! There's lots of inspiration and ideas to be found, as well as projects- so go take a look!
- The daily deal site Groupon is back with some Groupon Wedding Deals up for grabs! Deals from Blue Nile, Canvas on Demand, Delphine, Vistaprint, PersonalizationMall.com, and MissNowMrs.com!
- this ethereal Vintage Tropics inspiration board over on Burnett's Boards!
- this classic blue and gold color scheme in the wedding over on Kiss My Tulle!
- these modern invitations over on Brooklyn Bride!
- all the details on this gorgeous Tennessee wedding on Every Last Detail!
- this charming preppy wedding on Snippet & Ink! Dying!
- the incredible florals in this garden wedding on Elizabeth Anne Designs!
- Check out this fun, engaging Facebook application and quiz, “Which Glass Slipper Fits You,” from Alfred Angelo! By taking the quiz, you will also become eligible to win various prizes including an Alfred Angelo wedding dress! You can take the quiz at the Facebook application: http://bit.ly/10jNqJg
- Sweet Violet Bride – a nature inspired wedding blog – is running a dream wedding essay contest and the winner will get $1,000. Go check out the deets here.
Bridesmadeblooms.com offers detailed videos for the DIY Bride who wants to confidently design all her own wedding flowers–everything from the bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, ceremony & reception decor, cake topper & toss bouquet– all in one package! Also included: printable checklists, supply lists, & flower quantities needed. The video package downloads directly to your computer, so you can view all the videos whenever you want- giving you flexibility to practice prior to the big day! Check out bridesmadeblooms.com & see for yourself – the first five BSB readers to use this code will get a free package! Just put in the gift code: petalrebel – download & start!
- Don't miss the free invitation printable that we shared from Download & Print!
That about covers it, ladies! Have an absolutely FABULOUS weekend!
BSB was not compensated to share any of the above mentioned products, links, services, or companies. We just like sharing cool stuff with our readers from time to time!