Happy Monday! We are back with the next post in our Gift Guide series!!
Today, I'm highlighting some personal and meaningful gift ideas for your moms – whether that's the mother of the bride or mother of the groom. Let's face it- none of us could even be here without our mommas, so it's nice to show a little extra gratitude around wedding time if you are able.
I think it's especially important to get something for your mom that truly expresses your love and is deeply meaningful or personal. Moms love that stuff and it'll be sure to make her feel extra special! Extra points if she gets teary when she opens it. 🙂
One of my favorite places to shop for personal and meaningful gifts is ThingsRemembered.com! I love that they have a large selection of items that can be personalized, engraved or customized in some way. Personalizing an item with a heartfelt message is a wonderful way to give a useful and meaningful gift at the same time! Here's a few favorites from Things Remembered:
- Does your mom love to cook or entertain? Consider a really nice engraved cutting board to add a little personalized flair to her kitchen.
- I'm sure your mom would love on of these engraved crystal vases from ThingsRemembered. She can use it to hold the flowers you give her each year for Mother's Day. (hint hint! Treat your mommas right!)
- An engraved photo frame is a touching and meaningful gift that your mom can keep on display in her home for years to come. Include a photo of the two of you from your wedding day and have a sweet message engraved for her to treasure forever.
Of course no gift list for mom would be complete without the ever popular Pandora Bracelet. What I love about these bracelets is that it's easy to add onto over time and you'll never be stumped for a gift idea again! Just choose some meaningful and personal charms to gift for any occasion – it allows your mom to create a truly personal and custom piece of jewelry she will treasure for her entire life!
Another favorite source for personalized and thoughtful gifts is RedEnvelope. They've got such a wide selection of unique and personal gift items for just about anyone on your list! It's definitely one of my go-to spots when I am looking for a special and meaningful gift. Here's a few favorites for your mom from RedEnvelope:
- This personalized stoneware casserole dish is a great idea for mothers who love to cook! You can get it personalized “Made with Love from: Mom” or something similarly sweet 🙂
- I really love this personalized Disc necklace that you can engrave with your and each of your siblings' names for your mother to keep her darling children close to her heart, always.
- I also love this custom pillow cover where you can include the names of all your family members on a tree to create a truly personal piece of decor for your parents' living room!
So what do you think of our Mother of the Bride gift guide? Find anything you might like to give your momma this year for Christmas or for the wedding day? Let us know if you have other ideas to include!