Happy Friday lovelies! This week was extra special because yesterday was my FOURTH wedding anniversary! It's hard to believe it's already been four years since we said “I do!” Marriage has been a fun and exciting adventure – we've experienced our share of hardships but we've tackled them as a team and managed to come through them just fine. I am so thankful to have a partner in life who is kind, caring and has a true servant's heart. My sweet hubby is so supportive of everything I do and knowing he believes in me makes me feel like anything is possible. I am such a lucky girl to spend my life with him! Can't wait to celebrate our anniversary with a special dinner out on the town tonight! Okay, enough mushy stuff 🙂
- Enjoyed this post about COST-FRIENDLY, DIY, unique take-home wedding favors from Ladybirdln.com
- Love Cris' post over on KissMyTulle about her wedding cake and dessert table! So cute!
- Totes in love with this lovely turquoise, peach and yellow inspiration board over on Burnett's Boards!
- Another adorbs DIY wedding over on DIY bride! Love the rustic elements mixed with modern chevron!
- Who else is pumped for The Great Gatsby film premiering next week? Check out these Gatsby Inspired Wedding Ideas over on Intimate Weddings!
Coupons from our friends at
- Target 10% Off Entire Purchase of Bridesmaid Dresses
- Buy 4 Sseko Wedding Sandals & receive your Bridal Pair Free with Coupon Code
- Plan the Perfect Gift Registry at Kohl's Wedding Wishes
- Get 15% OFF Bridal Jewelry at Inspired Silver
- Wedding Cuts (creates monogrammed wedding cake toppers and wedding decorations)— Get 10% off site wide when you share with a friend
Wedding Paper Divas Sitewide Sale: 20% off your order! Now through 05/07/2013 at 11:59pm PT.
Get 20% off your order using the code at 20MAYSW checkout. There is no minimum purchase required for this promotion.
Wedding Paper Divas is also excited to offer FREE wedding website templates to match more than 30 of our bestselling wedding invitations. This means that you can now easily create an ad-free personal wedding website complete with online RSVP capabilities and more—and keep it FREE for one year! Get started now to ensure that everything will be beautifully designed and perfectly coordinated as you prep for your big day.
Perfect Circle Jewelry Insurance is celebrating a Centennial milestone and partnering with celebrity wedding planner Mindy Weiss to put out a call for “Everlasting Love.” From April 30 – May 21, 2013, readers can visit www.PerfectCircleInsurance.com
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!